“A wonderful dinning experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tamarine by Quynh Nhi

Tamarine by Quynh Nhi
Ranked #5 of 1,044 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tamarine is London's favourite spot for Vietnamese cuisine. We offer a tasty, healthy fusion of Thai, French, and Chinese flavours. For those seeking a tasteful culinary adventure in the heart of downtown London, Tamarine’s exciting selection of authentic Vietnamese fare is sure to delight. Since the opening of the original Quyhn Nhi restaurant in London, we have taken pride in introducing the city to the lush vibrancy of Vietnamese cuisine. Our new menu at Tamarine has been lovingly curated from traditional family recipes, and reimagined with a modern flair. Whether you are sharing colourful appetizers with intimate company or enjoying an exotic meal with a large party, you’ll soon discover why Tamarine by Quynh Nhi is a treasured local favourite. We look forward to having you as a guest of our family!
London, Canada
“A wonderful dinning experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for foods and beverages with unique and delightful blending of flavours - Tamarine by Quynh Nhi is the place to go. Wonderful atmosphere and decor, helpful and friendly staff, definitely one of the best restaurants in London.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Yvemit

London, Canada
“A real gem downtown.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Terrific food. Super friendly service. The best Pad Thai in London, the Viet Thai is to die for. We've never been disappointed here.

The staff are extremely accommodating. If you want something made a certain way, they're happy to do that for you. Oh and the spring rolls with lettuce and mint rock.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Andrew M
West Bloomfield, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a Treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

My husband and I LOVE this place. The food is awesome and the owner (a very nice young whipper snapper) is such a cool guy who truly cares about your dining experience. He went above and beyond to create special twists on menu items to suite my cravings. We will return, excitedly!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank EvsMom92
Chatham, Canada
“Excellent friendly service and meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate hear prior to going to a show at Budweiser gardens. It's right around the corner from the arena, so the location was great. The owner greeted us when we entered, stopped by and chatted during the meal and said goodbye by name when we left, very friendly. The food was excellent,had the pad Thai and some crispy rolls which were great. Would definitely go again, there were a few other items on the menu that I have my eye on.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank greaume
Kawartha Lakes, Canada
“Friendly, informative service; great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Went here the other night while in London on business. We were a little surprised that there were only about a dozen or so diners in the restaurant considering the great reviews I've seen here. The restaurant is very nicely decorated. The owner seated us and our server was at our table quickly. When they realized none of us had eaten Vietnamese food before the owner gave us some great ideas on what to order and explained each of the dishes for us. The three of us shared the fresh spring rolls and the tea leaf beef as appetizers. I had the seafood crispy noodles as my main; the others had the cashew chicken and pineapple chicken. All the dishes were large, hot and beautifully presented. Because I love banana tempura, I couldn't resist it as a dessert. It was good but the coconut ice cream it came with was even better. If I'm back in London, I'll be sure to return.

• Visited March 2014