“Great place to spend an afternoon.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 32 Fun & Games in London
London, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great place to spend an afternoon.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

Great indoor playground. My son (age 2) loves going there. He enjoys the small playground for little kids, but has gone in the big one too, with a grown up. Consider knee pads though, if you will be joining your child.....climbing through those tubes hurts!

London, Canada
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Fun place for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

Very large maze of slides and ball room. Blow up tent room. Clean. My 7 year old granddaughter loves it.

Windsor, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun children's place! Great value for all the activites you can do”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

I was shocked at how large this place was when we walked in. It's like a bunch of different playplaces in a costco. I brought my twin 2 year olds and they were in heaven. There is a baby/toddler play area, then a playhouse area, and inflatable flying saucer to run through, laser tag, arcade, concession stand and then a giant climber in the back. The climber was so big that my husband and I had to crawl through it so we wouldn't lose our toddlers in it. We were amazed at the admission price, $2 cheaper than any playplace that we normally bring our toddlers and 10x the size & things to do. The only issue I saw was that the cleanliness could have been better. We made sure to sanitize ourselves as we left to avoid anything we may have picked up there. Great fun for our kids and they were exhausted when we left!

Visited August 2011