“Name had changed to Budweiser Gardens”
Review of Budweiser Gardens

Budweiser Gardens
Ranked #2 of 82 things to do in London
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Came here for World Figure Skating Championships. Arena was not too large - could see well from the "cheap seats." (not cheap for this event!)

There are newer reviews for Budweiser Gardens

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Food service - concessions were stocked and staffed to provide efficient service, extra menu items including gluten free choices, wrap sandwiches, salads and veggies added for the event

Arena staff - were helpful and well informed

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was there to see the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships. It is now called Budweiser Gardens and it was a good venue for the skating. There were lots of washrooms and the food venues were reasonably priced. I did not like the fact there was only one escalator only going in one direction at a time.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

As with most arenas, you cannot bring in your own food and are thus subjected to the typical hockey game fare of pizza, nachos, French fries hot dogs. Because we spent the week there for the World Figure skating Championships this was a problem. We often crossed the street to eat the excellent food at the market. Now renamed the Budweiser Gardens, it's staff is usually helpful and friendly and because of the high ratio of women compared to the men attending this event, the bathroom situation was problematic. Nonetheless, the bathrooms were kept clean and well stocked with the required paper products. Seating is your typical arena seating (therefore not that comfortable) and it was very cold.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had been here previously for a concert & this was my 2nd trip to this venue to attend the World Figure Skating Championships.
I thought that my seats on the 100 level were great, the only time my view was obstructed was when the people sitting in front of me stood up. I was pleased with the variety of food in the building & all of the healthy options! I loved the lemonade! The only negative for me was I didn't like the size of the boutique as the lineup to get into the boutique was soo long! Decided to look for some merchandise online & see what's left over! Loved the light show & the market across the street! Am planning to return to London & spend some time at the market!