Days Inn London
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsknotty pineoutdoor poolwhite oaks mallan older hotelfridge and microwaveon site restaurantroom was clean and comfortablerestaurants and shoppingwould stay againone night stayoff the highwayking bedwalmartontariohospital
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Another hockey tounament. This place is rough. There were people actually begging for money outside the front door and on the Saturday night there were 2 guys smoking a joint outside the front door. There were some very questionable characters walking the halls and the front desk didn't do anything about it. The rooms were gross. Had we not been with the team I would have left immediately. I checked my bed as soon as I got there and had dirty blankets with white crusty stuff on them. There of course was no housekeeper on so a young maintenance guy came up first with 2 clean comforters which I gladly took but told him that I needed blankets. He then came back with 2 blankets, 1 full one and 1 that had been cut in three pieces because that was all he could find. I was pretty annoyed by this point. There was no rack to put your suitcase on and when I got home I didn't even take my luggage in the house - it went in the garage and the clothes went right from there to the washer, I even washed the clean clothes. Even though I never saw any bugs it felt that old and dirty. We rented a meeting room in the basement to prepare meals for the boys and it worked out really well until the owner of the restaurant upstairs came down and blasted one of the moms that this wasn't allowed and accused us of stealing stuff from his restaurant. Guess he was mad we weren't eating there. The only positive is that there is a big mall across the street and Costco just up the street. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, and will never stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Aaron J, General Manager at Days Inn London, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear momof3hockeyboys,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate all feedback we receive both the positive and negative. I was very sorry to hear that your stay with us was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is not only to meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations and make your stay as comfortable as possible. It is clear to me that in this specific situation we did not meet this goal, and I can assure that we will take steps now to prevent this from happening in the future.

Aaron Jaglowitz

DRESDEN
Reviewed December 21, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We arrived late, needed room for 1 night. It was clean enough, but the hotel itself needs some work. Seemed dirty in the halls and some lights flickering off, so dark.
Also, balcony is not private...one long row.
I would stay again for a place to sleep, cheap, but not for longer than 1 night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family