$109
$97
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$94
$103
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$90
$77
Quality Suites London(London)(Great Value!)
$62
$57
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $65/night.

$716
$68
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

Courtyard London(London)
$83
$106
$100
Travelocity
All reviewsknotty pinewhite oaks malloutdoor poolan older hotelroom was cleanfridge and microwaverestaurants and shoppingwould stay againhotel is locatedone night stayoff the highwayking bedwalmartontario
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The hotel is located near the White Oak Mall, is very clean and quiet. I recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We were visiting family and usually stay at another hotel along Wellington, but this is our backup. We paid a reasonable rate for the room through the Days Inn website (almost the same as the opaque booking site with its extra fees) so we knew what we were getting.

Check in was smooth if somewhat brisk, we asked for quieter room on the 2nd floor as we were here for 6 days - no problem, a nice outlook over the (closed for the season) pool. I was surprised at the outdated decor, I was under the impression that the rooms had received a makeover - maybe this extended only to the bathroom. Shower gel and soap provided are a little basic, so if you are staying for a while, get something better. The room was reasonable, furniture dated, complete with broken floor lamp - but there was a desk, microwave and fridge provided. The beds were OK, the pillows were hideous bouncy foam but again adequate. No breakfast provided at this location (no surprise, I was aware of this) unlike some in the chain.

I wish I could put my finger on why I'm not more positive about this place - we've had cheaper and less fancy motels (quality inn for example) and more expensive hotels (what used to be the Radisson) with major room issues, but I'd still take them at the right price over the Days Inn. It's in an excellent location for restaurants, shopping (White Oaks Mall is literally across the street) etc and good value if you can find a decent price. My only slight noise issue is the plumbing - our next neighbour decided to have a bath at about 11.30pm and it sounded like a zamboni was heading through our bedroom.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Literally a minute north of the 401 at the Wellington Road exit. In a strip of hotels and typical concerns, with White Oaks Mall directly across the road. Could not be easier to find, nor more convenient.

Pulled in on time and the front was very helpful. We'd asked ahead for a quiet room (due an early start the next day), far away from party bookings or hockey tournament bookings, and this was quickly and easily accomodated. We were offered a room "without a view" (facing the back fence and parking lot) and, figuring that would be a little quieter, we accepted.

Room - double queen - was as ordered, with bar fridge, microwave, TV, easy wireless, a decent work desk for me. Clean room and bath; everything worked though the "sliding" door to the parking lot was a little dodgy. Close enough to the exit proper that it really didn't matter, and we came and went mostly via that exit.

Heat was cranked up when we walked in there but, once adjusted, we were just fine, thank you.

Did not sample the KNOTTY PINE resto, but went next door to the Manchurian Garden a (now former) old favourite which has seen better days.

Booking.com gave me several options for Days Inn, all ranging from around $65 - $85. Turns out the least expensive way to do this for our purposes was directly through the Days Inn site itself. Rack rate was $79.00 for our Friday night (1 night) and this appeared on the registration, but one viewing of my Days Inn reservation (printed and brought from home) and they honoured their own on-line price - $59.00 - in a heartbeat. Good deal. No hassles.

Desk is open 24 hrs.

Bed was comfy, pillows galore, all clean, great service, ultra-convenient, well-priced in a competitive area - so why 'minus one'? I would give this place 5/5 but for the lack of decent curtains. Huh? All night it looked like it was "half an hour until dawn" in our room. Each time I stirred a little, I'd catch the light, and think my alarm had failed - happened three times and did not make for a particularly restful snooze.

Note to owner: Excellent property and obvious team member pride and good management take the credit for this. Every interaction with staff was A-1. Would be made better by offering blackout curtains, especially for those rooms with all night lights close by (eg east rooms, facing the back parking lot).

Room Tip: Ask if your room has blackout blinds or curtains.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Nothing fancy. Booked through Hotwire for $50 (+txs).
Easy/fast check in, clean room, fridge and microwave in room.
Beds rather firm, but not unreasonably.
One warning, London hosts many hockey tournies... make sure the hotel you pick isn't putting up a bunch of kids (has happened to us twice).

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Reasonable stay at this hotel. booked it through Hotwire. Check- in service was fast and hassle free. Room was cool when I first entered so I turned up the heat. After that the room got very warm and was nearly impossible to cool it down. Bed was surprisingly comfortable. All in, it's was ok and great value for the money.

• Stayed: January 2012