All reviewsknotty pinewhite oaks malloutdoor poolan older hotelroom was cleanfridge and microwaverestaurants and shoppingwould stay againhotel is locatedone night stayoff the highwayking bedwalmartontario
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Nothing fancy. Booked through Hotwire for $50 (+txs).
Easy/fast check in, clean room, fridge and microwave in room.
Beds rather firm, but not unreasonably.
One warning, London hosts many hockey tournies... make sure the hotel you pick isn't putting up a bunch of kids (has happened to us twice).

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Reasonable stay at this hotel. booked it through Hotwire. Check- in service was fast and hassle free. Room was cool when I first entered so I turned up the heat. After that the room got very warm and was nearly impossible to cool it down. Bed was surprisingly comfortable. All in, it's was ok and great value for the money.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed November 23, 2011

The hotel was clean and well located. BUT the bed was terrible! We stayed for a hockey tournament and all adults with us said the same thing. Everyone had sore backs and necks in the morning. The beds were only doubles so if your partner is with you its a bit crowded. The mattresses are cheap quality and worn out.

The walls are paper thin. You can hear everything your neighbours are doing.

Also, housekeeping removed three towels and left us only two for the next morning, for 3 people.

We paid a group rate of $79 per night. I would definitely not pay any more than that for this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank hockeymom803
Aaron1100, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham London, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2011

Dear Hockeymom803,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your recent visit at our Days Inn - London.

Thank you for taking the time to let me know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain high standards. Our success is measured by our guests having a pleasant stay. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations at an affordable price.

I sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity to extend our usual hospitality and I welcome you to give me a call directly to discuss further.

Aaron Jaglowitz

Reviewed October 15, 2011

Check in was smooth, room was clean had a sliding door to walk outside which was great because we brought our puppy which was no extra charge, bed was comfy and room blacked out nice for sleeping in, also being across from white oaks mall is in prime location it's definitely not a Hilton but for 50 bucks it was still nice I will definitely stay here again when in London area, last time I stayed at the holiday inn off the 401 and paid triple other then newer furniture it wasn't any different

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 14, 2011

bathrooms are small but nice and clean rooms staff are very helpfull also has a nice restuarant on site good food good prices

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family