$122
$68
Hampton.com
$106
$126
Quality Suites London(London)(Great Value!)
$70
  • Breakfast included
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsknotty pinewhite oaks malloutdoor poolan older hotelroom was cleanfridge and microwaverestaurants and shoppinghotel is locatedwould stay againone night stayoff the highwayking bedwalmartontario
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Family had a reunion and several other family members had rooms here also. Hotel made accommodations to keep us all within arms reach of each other.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Stayed here, great rate from online discounter. Fast, Friendly check in(no one else in line). Room was VERY clean. Bathroom clean. Water pressure(you could have hosed down an elephant). Fridge-clean, microwave-clean. Also had Iron and board and hairdryer and coffee maker. Lots of pillows. Not super busy on a Saturday night in Winter. Some ambient noise from other guests, kids running in hall but it quieted down by bedtime. Did not use restaurant or gym. Lots of restaurants of all types nearby and White Oaks mall across the street. Stayed here before. This hotel can get very busy from sports tournaments. Check in advance if that is a concern.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank iamnewmanium
Reviewed February 7, 2011

I stayed there for a week in January 2011 for a conference in a nearby hotel. I got very good value for my money. The restaurant closes pretty early, but there are a number of late bars/restaurants nearby. The room heating was good, and there was an easily accessible balcony.
High speed internet was free.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2011

My mom and I were scheduled to visit my Aunt/ my mom’s sister. The day before departure, my Aunt died suddenly and during the process of trying to cancel, we were told by the management of this establishment that they are going to honor the No Refund Policy that they have through Expedia…oh and sorry for your loss. Apparently death doesn’t qualify as extenuating circumstances.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed January 10, 2011

I booked ahead and got a great rate and a great room when I arrived, and I could smoke if I wanted to in my room. The TV worked well, unlike in some other places where the channel you want to watch is not working properly even though its cable. Room service was easy to use and the food from a restaurant near the lobby was OK. Free internet service in the lobby was a great plus. There was some loud door slamming near me at one point which was objectionable at best, near the end of my week there, which prompted me to change rooms. Big mistake on my part. The room I changed to had a broken bath followed by another room I changed to with a broken room door lock, followed by yet another room change in 24 hours to a room that had the sounds of marching feet coming from a long balcony above me off and on. I am not kidding. I looked but saw nothing. There was also a party in one of the Motels conference rooms which I thought was kind of different, since conference rooms in Motels are for business, not for pleasure. During the last 48 hours there also was a power failure in the entire place with no emergency lights functioning at all. The room locks are electrical so I left and made my way in pitch blackness to the lobby where there was no explanation given for the problem and nobody showing up to see what the problem was. The power came back in an hour but there was no explanation from the front desk as to why the power had failed in the Motel.
The restaurant seemed to have given me the runs on my last day also, but you never know about such things, it might have been caused by stress. Anyway, they showed me above average friendliness for the most part. I was surprised that the other rooms were in such bad shape. I still have no idea where the sound of marching feet was coming from. I found that extremely weird.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business