“THIS PLACE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS TLC” 1 of 5 bubbles

Rouge Night Club
Ranked #19 of 25 Nightlife in London
London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“THIS PLACE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS TLC”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was dancing on the stage with my friends when your employees came up and said " get off the stage or else" and I said "No, I'm here for my friends birthday and I'm not leaving them for no reason." Then they proceeded to drag me off the stage against my own will out the doors I have bruises on my arms from their aggressive handing. And to be clear all I did was dance with my friends. This is unreasonable and disrespectful to a paying customer and i will make sure my friends, and i will make sure that anyone that ever steps past my presence will NEVER come to your venue ever again. INSTEAD I will be sure to tell them to go to JIM BOB RAYS where there customers are treated right and fairly. i hope fellow reviewers see this comment and base their decisions on what nightclub they attend because it means a lot to me and my peers.

Visited March 2014
17 Thank lizsrebot

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Horrible Experience DO NOT RECOMMEND!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2011

This club is the WORST club ever!
We are from Toronto and went to this club yesterday for a friends birthday. We waited 40 minutes to get in - should I mention it was -11 degrees! Since it was our friends birthday she had paid for VIP. We were running a bit late so unfortunately did not make it there for 10:30pm (when VIP starts apparently) but we made it for 11:00pm. One of our friends came out to try to speed up the process of us getting in because we had VIP but the bouncer informed him that we were unable to get in because they were over capacity. Being over capacity is understandable....however I think they should inform people of being over capacity and unable to let anyone in right away especially in -11 weather!
The bouncers are incredibly rude. Because they were not letting anyone in we decided to leave...before we left we went to the VIP line up to say Happy Birthday to our friend and the bouncer said "you need to get back to the line up!!" Needless to say we left...
Story from our friends: Apparently the bouncers picked a fight with one of thier other friends who were in the club and they kicked him out. They also had some guy attempt to steal their phone & camera but was caught in the act....unfortunately our other friend actually did have their phone stolen. Over all they had a horrible experience and so did we! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!

Visited March 2011