London Extended Stay
$81
$68
Agoda.com
$79
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Stayed for 2 nights. The room was huge with a full kitchen with all the amenities. Directly downtown we were in walking distance of all our events. The staff were awesome especially Steven at the front desk. Free coffee was available at all hours for us to make in the comfort of our own room. The room was clean and made fresh each day. This helped our weekend to be most enjoyable.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Nothing Executive about this place in hell. In spite of booking non-smoking, had to stay in a smoking room. Bed sheets not changed from previous guests. Front desk - unprofessional. Luckily stayed one night only. Stay away.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank usttdx
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We had a friends birthday in London and didn't want to drive back to Toronto, not wanting to spend a fortune we chanced staying at executive suites. The reviews were horrible and I thought for sure we were checking into the bates motel!! ( I was going to kill my boyfriend for booking us here) BUT to my surprise it was lovely!!! Clean fully functional mini kitchen, comfy bed and clean bathroom. And ample parking space. There was no blood anywhere ( I even checked the ceiling) no mold and no busted cars in the lot. We are a couple in our early thirties traveling with a dog. I have travelled most of Europe and Canada and the states. I think I can fairly say this was a safe, clean, comfortable hotel and I would stay there again. There was no plush towels or 3000 thread count sheets or a robe and slippers waiting for your check in, however the staff was friendly, we slept soundly, got ready for a celebration with ease even invited people over to eat and drink prior to going out and didn't feel embarrassed of where we were. My only negative comment is that we were on a non smoking floor and some careless jerk clearly was smoking in their suite, but this is not a negative on the hotel. All in all we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We my fiance and I stayed at this hotel for a two day concert in which we stayed in the studio suite and had friends back after the concert. The hotel room was falling apart everywhere we looked. When I went to the washroom when we first arrived the toilet paper holder busted off of the wall, no plug in the washroom to do my hair after the shower..the pull-out couch was unusable as the springs were popping out, the baseboard near the door fell off when we closed the door. We did enjoy the style of the suite with a kitchenette. The bed was sloped in the middle and hard as a rock. The house behind the hotel had a light that flickered into our room at night and aweful sound barrier as we heard the guests below and above us partying all night. Overall I rate this a 1 out of 5 stars...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Upon checking into this hotel, after driving over 14 hours, I asked the front desk person where we should park. He snickered and replied "We have a small parking garage underneath, but if there's no room there you'll have to find your own parking somewhere". After I asked where we could find parking, he again laughed and replied "somewhere on the street hopefully!". After driving underneath in hopes of finding a parking spot, we found cars that looked like they had been there at least a year! Two of them had completely flat tires, one was covered in an inch of dust with profanities written all over it. As we drove up and down the street we realized all the parking is metered at a 2 hour limit. Not knowing what else to do my friend and I split up, I went back in to the hotel to ask the person at the front desk and my friend went next door to a neighboring hotel to find out where to park. After waiting 10 MINUTES at the desk with no one there, my friend came back with information where to park. After finally finding a place to park (with no help from our hotel) we got into our room... the door it stuck so bad... it took both of us to push on it for it to open. As we looked over the room we noticed the carpet was sticky, the kitchen tile was grimy and the fridge smelt HORRIBLE. The bathroom was worse... the mirror was cracked, the cabinets rotting and the tub dirty. As I layed down on my bed (over the sheets, I didn't dare look under them) I looked above my bed... there were BLOOD STAINS ON THE CEILING. There were also mysterious white stains on the carpet between the two beds. The room also did not have any open outlets, we needed to unplug the clock or a light to use them. Without any other place to go (it was 2 am at this point) we decided to try and get some sleep. All night there were people knocking on our door, on our walls, running up and down the hall yelling and screaming. No one at the front desk answered.... Don't waste your money.... disgusting, horrible customer service and a health hazard. Much nicer hotels all round downtown London, ON don't stay here!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends