1,127 results
All reviewsvalet parkingsignature club roomvalet serviceself parkunique hotelrenovated roomfront desk staffbudweiser gardenshot tubdowntown areawould highly recommend this hotelstayed one nightking bedarmourybrunchloungeelevator
Reviewed May 13, 2010

From the moment I checked in and when i checked out. I was treated as if I was royalty. The staff and ambieance of the Hotel made it a pleasant experiance that made it feel like home. I would higly recommend this to my friends, family and co-workers.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Darth007
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2010

Dear Darth007,
Thank you for taking a moment to post a review! I'm delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us as it is our goal to make each and every guest feel like they are right at home! I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed May 13, 2010

I live and work in London and have used this hotel many, many times for business and pleasure. And the staff amazes me everytime I come back.

To the friendly greeting of the bellman as you pull up to the hotel to check-in, to the front staff who chat to you about your trip to London and asking how your day was, to the cozy rooms, fabulous food and prices. It makes you feel like you are at home. And my colleauges felt the same way.

My meeting was a huge success because of the Delta staff and hotel. It is just a couple of blocks away from my office in downtown London and I have no problem at all recommending it to the staff in my building to my friends/family to use them. Kudos to the Delta London for making my meeting a huge success and seamless.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Duchess35

Dear Duchess35,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your time with us and have made us your first choice for meetings and overnight needs. Our Conference Services team is always happy to help organize meetings from 2 to 200 and we enjoy adding all the little touches to make your attendees fell comfortable and at ease.
Your experience is one we strive to provide all our guests and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed May 9, 2010

Check-in was extremely pleasant and efficient and my very early check-in occured without problems. The lobby is extremely unique as it utilises the old Armoury of the First Canadian Hussars. The elevator's voyage gives you an interesting view of the downtown and outside of the old armoury. The room was spacious and clean and the bed extremely comfortable. I attended a private function in the Ballroom, which use to be the Officers' Mess of the Armoury: service and food were terrific. Checkout was efficient and friendly. There are a number of pubs a short walk away and although the hotel is in the downtown core, it's a short drive from Highway 401.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Weerobbie
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2010

Dear Weerobbie,
I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. We are proud to be a strong part of London's Military history and offer many photos and displays from the early 1900's when the building was operating as an Armoury for the First Canadian Hussars. We pride ourselves on finding that perfect blend of History and Hospitality! Downtown London hosts many unique restaurant and pubs but for a night in, the Armouries Grille and Cantata Lounge are always open as well!
Thank you once again for sharing your comments. I look forward to welcoming you back here to the Delta London Armouries Hotel in the future!

Reviewed May 7, 2010

we were greeted with enthusiasm and treated like we were special and important to them. the dining room is especially impressive ( the decor and food was second to none.) hats off to the chef and staff and the added touch of the musicans while dining on sunday was a pleasant surprise for us. very, very friendly staff and i have already recommended people to stay there. the hotel in general has so much character-- it is a pleasure all around to stay there. we liked the location as we were close to the train station and the labatts centre. looking forward to our next visit to london armories this summer.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank coorslight_mama2002

Dear coorslight_mama2002,
Thank you for sharing your experience as a guest at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. Our staff is always looking for ways to make each guest feel special and ensure they have a stay that is relaxing, and comfortable. We are the BEST in the city when it comes to Sunday Brunch and our strolling musicians are happy to play on request or just wander through the three dinning areas while you savor all the creations from the kitchen! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to London in the future!

Reviewed May 6, 2010

This is the second trip to London Armouries, Our stay was pleasent right from the valet parking to the quick check in out. The room was clean and the beds were very confortable considering that I have back problems. The staff was also very helpful and pleasent to deal with. The Delta Armouries will now be our only hotel that we will stay at in any future trips to London.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Fund
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2010

Dear Fund,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience while a guest of ours here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. Our Pillow top mattresses are a big hit with all our guests and do make for a very comfortable sleep! The Delta Armouries is THE place to stay when you're in London as you will experience History and Hospitality at its finest. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back!