1,144 results
All reviews valet parking signature club room valet service self park unique hotel renovated room front desk staff hot tub budweiser gardens downtown area would highly recommend this hotel stayed one night king bed armoury brunch lounge elevator
Reviewed July 2, 2006

Great stay for sure. Stayed at the Delta London Armouries at the end of June. Place was clean, decor was nice, location to downtown core was excellent, and the staff were amoungst the best from any hotel I have ever stayed. Can't say enough about them. Everyone from the front door, to the front desk, to the dining staff, to the housekeeping staff were all friendly and couldn't be more helpful. I have paid much more for a room at other hotels and not received anywhere near the level of service I received at the Delta London Armouries. Only complaint I had is that the mattress and pillows were more along the line of a Best Western quality and not that of a hotel at the Delta level. Other than that this was one of the best places I have ever stayed. Would definately recomend it everyone.

• Stayed: June 2006
6  Thank Extraordinary29722
Reviewed May 21, 2006

We originally booked the 'Romance Package' for January but I became very sick and we could not go. We cancelled our reservations the day we were to check in and were never charged.

We re-booked the 'shades of summer package' for the may long weekend. I booked a signature club room and was disappointed the signature club lounge was not open. You could still go in to get a coffee, but there was no fruit, breakfast, etc.

The Signature Club Room was very big, the bed was AMAZINGLY comfortable! Huge King size pillowtop, with massive pillows & really nice douvet.

London itself is not that interesting. We decided to only stay one night and our rate was changed accordingly.

Overall I was VERY pleased with the service we received both making the reservation over the phone & then changing our package at the hotel.

I would definately recomend this hotel to anyone travelling to London !

• Stayed: May 2006
8  Thank Tiffiemonkee
Reviewed April 29, 2006

Never before have I seen such a well run hotel. Every member of the staff treated our party with such professionalism and made our stay, feel like home. They were nothing but efficient, polite and always right there with anything you needed but not overbearing or phony at all. The rooms were spacious and clean and all special request were handled with professionalism and sense of urgency. The facilities are up to date and there is plenty to keep your family busy with a gym, pool and play area for your kids. You can consider this hotel an all-inclusive because everything you need is on the premises but there's more information on the hotel's website, which doesn't do the hotel justice interms of beauty and modernism.

4  Thank Compass37855
Reviewed February 13, 2006

This place was great! We travelled down to London with a PeeWee girls hockey team in Feb 06. Check-in was friendly, fast & efficient even though they were extremely busy with other hockey teams checking in all at the same time. There are 20 floors all of which have probably only 15 rooms a floor, so we pretty much had an entire floor to ourselves. If you have ever gotten stuck at a hotel with a sports team ...this place was a perfect situation for everyone. We seemed to have 3 different types of rooms on our floor. The corner rooms were smaller with pull out couches... working great for the smaller families. The other rooms were similar to each other, but one had about an extra 6 feet of space between the foot of the bed to the dressers. Great if you needed a cot, had alot of luggage, had hockey bags to contend with or were having 'people in'. All bathrooms were huge with nice soaps & shampoos.....not the cheap stuff. The rooms were nicely decorated and clean. Pillows were big & fluffy & the towels were soft and plentiful. The comforters were getting close to needing replacments...which to me was the only thing holding the place from a 5*.
The hotel itself is beautiful, big, UNIQUE & certainly one-of-a-kind. There are wartime artifacts scattered throughout the hotel.
The pool area is huge and very unique also. The pool itself was not huge, but certainly sufficient for a hockey team !
Us adults had a few drinks & ate dinner late friday night in the lounge(prime rib buffet)which was a little pricy, but the service was friendly & the atmosphere nice. While we were at the lounge, we ordered pizza to the rooms for the girls while they watched a movie. Pizza was a good price, and everyone was happy.
We used the valet parking service, and the guys there were helpful, friendly & effieient....well worth the extra money.
We found the location close to all the arenas so it was perfect for us. There was a Subway & a few other restaurants within walking distance.
The only complaint I had was that there were only 2 elevators and it was busy. We had 10 minute waits at times for the elevator.
I can't say enough about the friendly staff. Everyone was chipper & worked hard to make sure we all had a good time. This hotel certainly is deserving of a minimum 4* rating. I will definitely return !

• Stayed: February 2006
8  Thank warminup
Reviewed January 28, 2006

The staff is increadible! I have been coming to this hotel since I was born and I have recived nothing but courtesy. I believe this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.
One of my favorite things about this hotel is the kids area. You can leave your kids their and then do something else. My favorite empolyee is Susan in the kids area! She is the sweetest and nicest person ever.

• Stayed: March 2004