We stayed one night at this hotel, but something made me wish that we were staying longer. The staff were very friendly, from the front desk to the bellmen. The maid on our floor was very nice. She chatted with me a little bit, and later she even brought us a second bathrobe without having to ask!
The room was comfortable; what I really liked about it was the use of space in the room. By arranging the room, they found a way to include a good sized round table and a love sofa. The bed was very comfortable. Some of the night tables could use replacing. The hallways looked like they were newly renovated.
The decor remined me of the Royal York, with lots of wood.
The kids loved using the pool. While swimming, you can look up at the roof of the old armouries building. I would say this was my favourite pool so far. While not a huge pool, the tiles give it a classical feel, and the water was like swimming in a lake.
The continental breakfast buffet came with the room, and was served in the main dining room (because of the holiday).
Overall, it was a good value, and the prices on the room service menu weren't as high as Toronto.
Any of the service needs which I had were met. They even sent me a card to a apologise for a mistake. Nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries features 246 rooms with luxurious pillow top mattresses, white striped bedding, plush duvet, designer cummerbund and accent pillows. A work desk, complimentary high speed internet and a full range of amenities help to ensure a luxurious and productive stay. For the traveler wishing luxurious comfort, the hotel offers a Signature Club level with upgraded amenities, complimentary continental breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres in a private lounge. The Delta London Armouries also features several specialty suites located in the historic section of the hotel. Recreation Our recreational facilities are perfect for unwinding after a long day. Enjoy our indoor pool, and whirlpool in a beautiful atrium setting. Dining Enjoy London's Best Sunday Brunch or our Prime Rib Buffet in the Armouries Grille Restaurant. Seasonal specials and a full a la carte menu will ensure an exquisite dining experience. Lounge The Cantata Lounge crowns the top of one of our live atriums in the heart of our historical building. Relax in the comfortable atmosphere with friends, watch the big game or don't miss an episode of your favourite show on our 52in LCD TVs. Meetings Delta London Armouries offers first class facilities in a historical setting with flexible packages and exceptional service to ensure your next event exceeds your expectation. For your convenience the London Convention Centre is within walking distance. Weddings Let us help you plan the perfect wedding. With such a unique venue and personal attention to every detail, the Delta London Armouries Hotel has everything you need in one location. Great Entertainment From London Knights Hockey to Concerts, Live Shows and events at one of the many venues including Budweiser Gardens, Centennial Hall, Western Fair and Grand Theatre are in close proximity to the hotel. We have affordable packages for everything you'll want to see and do. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta London Armouries Hotel London
- Delta Hotel London
- London Delta
- Delta Hotels By Marriott London Armouries Ontario