1,131 results
All reviews valet parking signature club room valet service self park unique hotel renovated room front desk staff hot tub budweiser gardens downtown area would highly recommend this hotel stayed one night king bed armoury brunch lounge elevator
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Staff were all very helpful and knowledgeable about the points of interest in the city. I traveled alone but staff were so friendly I still felt like I was among friends. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
luvsdelta, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2017

Dear 242tracy,

Thank you for the pleasant feedback of your recent stay with us at the Delta by Marriott London Armouries Hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time, and that you found the staff you encountered helpful and friendly. I will be sure to share you kinds words with the team!
Thanks again for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back!

Guest Services Management team
Delta by Marriott London Armories Hotel

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I was in London this past weekend to celebrate my daughters wedding. Had friends and family stay with me at the Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries. The rooms were great - the staff was excellent and the location perfect. Impressed with the level of service from the reception counter to the restaurant and bar. Nice people. Perfect place to stay if you are coming to London.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Dear David W,

We're delighted to hear this amazing feedback from your recent stay with us at the Delta by Marriott London Armouries Hotel! I will be sure to share your kind words of the service teams you encountered with the rest of the Armouries team for thanks and recognition.
We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Warmest regards,
Guest Services Management team
Delta by Marriott London Armouries Hotel

Reviewed November 13, 2017

The Delta used to be my preferred hotel for London, Ontario. I have stayed several dozen times over the past 10 years or so while in town for business. But, over time, the Delta started to show wear and tear. So I have stayed elsewhere.
I decided to give the Delta another shot in late October. I booked for one night, and I am so glad I got to experience the newly renovated hotel. I had an Executive Room on a high floor away from the elevators. It was very quiet and my room had an expansive view of London.
The room contained all of the amenities one would expect at a Delta hotel, including a comfy king bed with tons of pillows, flat-screen HDTV and a generously-sized bathroom.
I took advantage of the gym. It was well-equipped but felt a little remote and isolated in the hotel basement. Valet parking was $25 per night, which seems like a steep price for London, Ontario.
It was great to rediscover all that the Delta London Armouries has to offer. The renovations were really nicely done. I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in town!

Room Tip: Top floors have better views
Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank J_M_S_Toronto

Dear J_M_S_Toronto,

Thank you for the terrific feedback from this recent stay you've had with us at the Delta by Marriott London Armouries. We are delighted to hear you were able to experience one of our newly renovated Signature rooms and that you had all you needed to have a great stay!
Thanks again for choosing us as your home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Guest Services Management Team
Delta by Marriott London Armouries

Reviewed November 13, 2017

We had a great time at the delta armouries London. The staff was very helpful and nice. The hotel is in a great location if you are interested in experiencing londons downtown area. The breakfast was delicious. We would definitely recommend a stay at the delta armouries to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
luvsdelta, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear Deanoreynolds,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed you time with us during your recent stay at the Delta by Marriott London Armouries Hotel! I will be sure to share your kind words of our staff and the food with the rest of the Armouries team for thanks and recognition.
Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

- Front Office Management team

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I had to make a detour on my way home to accommodate an unplanned trip. The armouries found me a nice room, not by the elevators, and were incredibly gracious upon arrival. My credit card had been compromised so I had to use debit - they figured it out and helped with parking and every other request. never been before but will definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Dear robertmO7246LL,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback from your recent visit to us! We are delighted to hear we were able to provide you with a comfortable, welcoming place to stay on your unplanned trip to London. It's also so great to hear you will back back to revisit us. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Thank you for staying!