1,126 results
All reviewsvalet parkingsignature club roomvalet serviceself parkunique hotelrenovated roomfront desk staffbudweiser gardenshot tubdowntown areawould highly recommend this hotelstayed one nightking bedarmourybrunchloungeelevator
Reviewed February 13, 2006

This place was great! We travelled down to London with a PeeWee girls hockey team in Feb 06. Check-in was friendly, fast & efficient even though they were extremely busy with other hockey teams checking in all at the same time. There are 20 floors all of which have probably only 15 rooms a floor, so we pretty much had an entire floor to ourselves. If you have ever gotten stuck at a hotel with a sports team ...this place was a perfect situation for everyone. We seemed to have 3 different types of rooms on our floor. The corner rooms were smaller with pull out couches... working great for the smaller families. The other rooms were similar to each other, but one had about an extra 6 feet of space between the foot of the bed to the dressers. Great if you needed a cot, had alot of luggage, had hockey bags to contend with or were having 'people in'. All bathrooms were huge with nice soaps & shampoos.....not the cheap stuff. The rooms were nicely decorated and clean. Pillows were big & fluffy & the towels were soft and plentiful. The comforters were getting close to needing replacments...which to me was the only thing holding the place from a 5*.
The hotel itself is beautiful, big, UNIQUE & certainly one-of-a-kind. There are wartime artifacts scattered throughout the hotel.
The pool area is huge and very unique also. The pool itself was not huge, but certainly sufficient for a hockey team !
Us adults had a few drinks & ate dinner late friday night in the lounge(prime rib buffet)which was a little pricy, but the service was friendly & the atmosphere nice. While we were at the lounge, we ordered pizza to the rooms for the girls while they watched a movie. Pizza was a good price, and everyone was happy.
We used the valet parking service, and the guys there were helpful, friendly & effieient....well worth the extra money.
We found the location close to all the arenas so it was perfect for us. There was a Subway & a few other restaurants within walking distance.
The only complaint I had was that there were only 2 elevators and it was busy. We had 10 minute waits at times for the elevator.
I can't say enough about the friendly staff. Everyone was chipper & worked hard to make sure we all had a good time. This hotel certainly is deserving of a minimum 4* rating. I will definitely return !

• Stayed: February 2006
8  Thank warminup
Reviewed January 28, 2006

The staff is increadible! I have been coming to this hotel since I was born and I have recived nothing but courtesy. I believe this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.
One of my favorite things about this hotel is the kids area. You can leave your kids their and then do something else. My favorite empolyee is Susan in the kids area! She is the sweetest and nicest person ever.

• Stayed: March 2004
3  Thank Departure25870
Reviewed November 13, 2005

I stayed in your hotel this past weekend and was totally impressed. My daughter was staying at the Hilton because it was booked by the event she was there to attend. The Delta is a far superior hotel with much nicer rooms and much friendlier staff. My daughter was never treated with respect at the Hilton although she was the guest - it seemed to be because she is 17 years old. I would stay at your hotel again any time and will highly recommend it to everyone I know. I would never stay at the Hilton or recoomend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2005