“ARMOURIES GRILLE”

Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries
Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed June 2, 2013

"The service was speedy and our waiter checked on us often. Could it be because we were the ONLY PEOPLE there? Possibly, but I also think he liked our style."

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MoxieLondon_Ontario
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear MoxieLondon_Ontario,
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your experience in the Armouries Grille Restaurant. I'm thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your meal and the service that was provided to you. We aim to make all our guests feel well taken care of whether our restaurant is full or there are only a few tables we are serving.
Looking forward to having you dine with us again in the near future!
Pamela N.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,012)

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The Delta is the only hotel I use when visiting London and while I normally stay in a Signature room, I wasn't going to be at the hotel for much of my one night stay. As a result, I booked their basic Delta room with some trepidation as I had read some previous reviews indicating disappointment with this category.

Fears were unfounded as the room I received was large and comfortable. Yes, perhaps the furniture was a touch outdated but the TV was flat screen and there wasn't any obvious parts of the room in disrepair. I had requested during the online reservation process a quiet, upper location; that's exactly what I got. And, for the rate paid, it was well worth it.

The Armouries continues to be, at least for me, the only place I'll stay when in London. As a matter of fact, I try to extend my visits to this nice City so that I have an excuse to stay over...and we know where I'm staying. Staff should be proud of their product.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear 1stclasspreferred,
Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel. I'm so happy to hear you continue to find reasons to come stay with us based on such positive experiences in the past. We aim to keep all our rooms in a clean, comfortable, and enjoyable state for all our guests as well as keep in tune with the historic nature of our building that gives us so much charm. Of course the Signature club rooms are the best way to get a little more luxury at a very affordable price.
Looking forward to your next visit!
Kindest regards

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I have just returned home from a two night stay at the Delta London Armouries in London, Ontario. When we mentioned that we were celebrating our 30th Anniversary, and that we had been married in London, Rebecca, upgraded our room to the club level which included free snacks, drinks, and breakfast. We were highly impressed with her level of efficiency and outstanding service! We were also impressed with the valet service, and maid service. There were many little extras such as a towel shaped like a swan on our bed when we returned to our room and a personal note from Maria, wishing us a nice stay. She even waited until after lunch to clean our room so that we could have more time to sleep in that morning. The valet service was great! No waiting and highly professional. Our king size bed was very comfortable, and I was impressed with how quiet our floor (18th Floor) was. We had a very peaceful and comfortable rest each night. The room service was great as well. We decided to stay in our room the night before our flight and ordered pizza. It was delivered promptly by staff and they even called our room to make sure we liked it! Please try this hotel. You will not be disappointed. We will definitely be returning customers.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy L
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Nancy L,
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and very glad to have been apart of your 30th wedding anniversary celebrations. Our team makes every attempt to make each guest's stay a special one and we'll be sure to recognize Rebecca and Maria for all their efforts during your stay and congratulate them on a job well done! The Signature Club room you stayed in is a great way to pamper yourself with what we like to call affordable luxury and I'm really happy that you enjoyed it to the fullest.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the future and wish you many more years of happiness together!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This hotel is in a great location, the staff are terrific, and the rooms are very nice. I only stayed for one night but this place will be my home base whenever I visit London. The valet parking is very convenient and a great value - use it!!! I did not try the restaurant but the food sure looked and smelled good when I walked by.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Dear ClarkNovaScotia,
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us and future travelers about your stay. It’s great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us and we are looking forward to providing you with that home away from home experience on all your trips to London!
Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is a unique property. It has a history and a charm all it's own.
The hotel is not flashy. It is simply, solidly, reliably excellent.
The staff is committed to providing outstanding service and it shows.
Restaurant is consistently excellent.
I stay here every chance I get. Every staff member, without exception, remembers my name and my preferences.
Feels like I am a guest in a good friend's house. Come to think of it, I am.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank FRobin730

Dear FRobin730,
We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoy staying with us! We know that being on the road and away from family and friends can be tough so we make it our goal to treat you like you are home and I'm so happy to hear our team has been able to achieve just that. We certainly look forward to having you back very soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

wonderful hotel, friendly hotel staff, unique design, great bed in upgraded room, see through elevators, loved the pool area. great place to take pictures on the staircases to lobby bar and the pool, very clean

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart O
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Stuart O,
Thank you for taking some time to tell us about your stay. I'm truly happy to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to meet all your expectations. Our unique building offers a great atrium setting and it's a hot spot for wedding couples to take photos to capture their big day as well as families and other guest who just want to capture the event or reason for their visit - we'll even take the photos for you! I'm glad our staff were able to help make your stay enjoyable and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Kindest Regards