“Love Your Hotel”

Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in London

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This is a unique property. It has a history and a charm all it's own.
The hotel is not flashy. It is simply, solidly, reliably excellent.
The staff is committed to providing outstanding service and it shows.
Restaurant is consistently excellent.
I stay here every chance I get. Every staff member, without exception, remembers my name and my preferences.
Feels like I am a guest in a good friend's house. Come to think of it, I am.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank FRobin730
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear FRobin730,
We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoy staying with us! We know that being on the road and away from family and friends can be tough so we make it our goal to treat you like you are home and I'm so happy to hear our team has been able to achieve just that. We certainly look forward to having you back very soon!
Kindest Regards,
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 8, 2013

wonderful hotel, friendly hotel staff, unique design, great bed in upgraded room, see through elevators, loved the pool area. great place to take pictures on the staircases to lobby bar and the pool, very clean

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stuart O
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Stuart O,
Thank you for taking some time to tell us about your stay. I'm truly happy to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to meet all your expectations. Our unique building offers a great atrium setting and it's a hot spot for wedding couples to take photos to capture their big day as well as families and other guest who just want to capture the event or reason for their visit - we'll even take the photos for you! I'm glad our staff were able to help make your stay enjoyable and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Kindest Regards
Canada
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A wonderful hotel. Very unique architecture built on the old armouries. Rooms are comfortable, large and quiet with great air conditioning. The staff are friendly and helpful, gave outstanding suggestions for restaurants in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Axeman58,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review of our hotel. I'm really happy to hear how much you enjoyed our attempt to mix history with hospitality. We really do have a very unique building and we are quite proud of our foothold in London's history! Our team is always ready to make your stay in London the best it can be and we know all the hot spots and the hidden gems to direct you to. Glad you enjoyed our suggestions.
We are really looking forward to having you back in the near future!
Kindest regards
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I was very impressed with my stay at the Delta London Armouries. Our mid-level suite was spacious, well appointed, and immaculately clean. We had a nice view of the neighbourhood and the room was nicely cooled on a hot day. The beds were very comfortable and the free wifi was much appreciated. I used the self-option and considered the $12 fee overnight to be very reasonable, considering the downtown location. The heritage section of the hotel separates this from other contenders, and the lounge is very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: We were grateful for the modern, mid-level suite in the new section.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear jimmycomms,
We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and truly appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience. We work hard to provide a warm friendly and clean environment for all our guests and try to remain competitive in our pricing for things like parking options. We also believe that now more than ever our guests need to stay connected to family, friends and business associates while traveling so we are very pleased to offer free WIFI to all our guests!
I’m glad you enjoyed our unique mix history and hospitality and I am looking forward to welcoming you back here to the Delta London Armouries Hotel in the near future!
Kindest regards
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Thanks for a great, but short stay at your hotel. After driving in rush hour traffic for 3 hours from TO, Tyler was super friendly + welcoming. I enjoyed my end of the day lounge with wine + apps, and clean spacious room. Please pass this on to Tyler.

Dr. Guiang

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank C G
Dear C G,
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. The trip from Toronto to London can at times be a bit tiresome if you hit that traffic but I'm glad Tyler was able to welcome you in a warm, cheerful manner and make you feel right at home. I'll be sure to pass your comments along to him and congratulate him on a job well done!
I'm also glad to hear you enjoyed our Signature Club room and lounge as well. It certainly is the perfect end to a long day and the King size bed with the pillow top mattress make for a great night sleep to start you off on the right foot the next day.
We can't wait to welcome you back again!
Kindest regards,
London, Canada
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Fantastic visit! I was my bf's 50th bday! I booked about 4 weeks in advance. I spoke with LIz, who was fantastic! She offered to decorate the room for me, also included wine and cake! We booked in the penthouse, half price!, included was the lounge, free wine/beer and snacks. We didnt even have to go out for dinner, this was the perfect dinner, we were stuffed! It was clean and the staff were perfect. We stayed, and I specially ordered breakfast in bed for my man, when I attended church services. He was overwhelmed with the amount of food and courteous staff. We also attended Sunday brunch, which to me being Vegan, was awesome! So much food you can barely pick! They make your own breakfast.....and the chocolate fountain with whip cream.....to die for!!!! Best staycation ever!

Room Tip: Penthouse with lounge, the best!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vegangal72
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Dear Vegangal72,
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay! We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your little getaway and glad that we could be a part of such a special occasion. I've passed along your comments to Liz and celebrated her success with our entire team. Our Executive Chef and the kitchen team have been given your comments as well and they are really happy to hear how much you enjoy the evening appetizers, breakfast and Sunday Brunch! You've reaffirmed our claim to being London's Best Sunday Brunch and we can't wait to have you come and stay with us again!
Kindest Regards,