Delta Hotels London Armouries
$112
  • Breakfast included
$110
$93
Quality Suites London(London)(Great Value!)
$60
$51
Agoda.com
$121
$117
Travelocity
1,079 results
All reviewsvalet parkingvalet servicesignature club roomfront deskself parkunique hotelhistoric buildingrenovated roompool and hot tubbudweiser gardensdowntown areawould highly recommend this hotelrooms are largeking bedstayed one nighthockey tournamentarmoury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is the 2nd time I've stayed in the Delta London Armouries and I was not disapointed either time!
The rooms are big and clean; mine had 2 queen size beds and another team members had one queen and a couch. We stayed there inbetween the meeting breaks and it was very comfortable.
Beds are VERY comfortable and it was a nice quiet sleep away from home.
All the staff were courteous and seemed like they really enjoyed their jobs which made my stay all that much better.
LOVE the brick walls in the meeting rooms
Had a great time and I'm sure I'll be back again next year!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Monica H,
Thank you for taking a moment to share you recent experience here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. Whether it's meetings for 2 people to 200 people, we try to meet all your needs from the boardroom to the guest room. I'm thrilled to hear that you fully enjoyed your stay and yes, our employees truly do love what they do and that makes all the difference. We have the best team in the city and it shows in how we look after our guests. Can't wait to have you back!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed February 18, 2013

its getting dated. They could use an update. Having said that, the staff is great from the front desk through to the cleaning people. The rooms are very nice but as I stated they need some TLC, the caulking in the bathroom is separating on the counter top. But if that is all I have to complain about, I should shut up. I have stayed in other Hotels in London and this one has the best beds, very comfortable.
OK, one other complaint, they should not be charging for parking, it's London Ontario not downtown Toronto

Would I stay again??? Yes absolutely no question.

So should you

Cheers

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank atti2ud

Dear atti2ud,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts on our hotel. I'm really happy to hear that overall you do enjoy staying with us and that our staff continues to offer you such friendly, helpful service. We are planning some extensive room renovations in the near future which will bring a brand new fresh, modern look to all our guest rooms while keeping with the charm and history that makes our building so unique. The plans for these renovations are just about finalized and we are looking forward to getting started on our new look.
While charging for parking is not something we like to do, it is a necessity as Downtown London is very limited for parking spaces and lots on the whole. All hotels in the Downtown area find it necessary to charge for parking but we keep a close watch on our competitors pricing to ensure we are offering the best prices for our guests.
I'm very happy to hear that you will continue to stay with us as I certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I am London on business for a few weeks every year and after a lot of moving around settled on the Delta as my go to place here.

I normally go to the concierge floor but this time I needed some extra space and so got one of the Armouries suites. The great room, in particular, just needs help. The lampshades are on crooked, some of the wallpaper is starting to come off, and there are four ugly stacking chairs sitting here for no apparent reason. And the electronics are a horror show --- you have to wiggle the cable connector at the wall to clear snow on the TV and two of the three phones in the suite look cheap and don't work. I finally just had maintenance take them away.

This place is priced to perfection --- with taxes, delivery charge and compulsory tip a room service burger (no cheese) will set you back about $26 --- but it ain't. Time for the hotel to go back to the drawing board --- or for me to look for a new place to stay in town.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank rkkbToronto_Ontario
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear rkkbToronto_Ontario,
Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel. We are sorry to hear that the Armouries Junior Suite you reserved did not meet your needs. We offer many different room styles in hopes having something for everyone. The condition of the guest room as you described is certainly not our standard and our Maintenance team will be addressing the Decor and Electronics issues immediately.
In Room Dinning prices with the convenience fees associated with being able to dine in the comfort of your room, are slightly higher then when dinning in the restaurant as is the case with most hotels. Our Armouries Burger is 1lb of beef with fresh toppings as well as full side of your choice. We will have our head chef look at adjusting the menu to offer more price conscious options as well. We appreciate your input!
We do hope that you will continue to stay with us during your trips to London as I'm confident that although this stay was not up to our regular standards, with your valuable feedback, we will be able to make changes to better suit your needs in the future!
Kindest Regards

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I recently stayed at the Delta Armouries hotel with my sister for a spa getaway. They had a great package that included the room, wine & cheese, breakfast, $60 spa credit, taxi service to and from the spa and valet service. The room was comfortable on the 15th floor and it's a nice touch to have some wine & cheese to relax before heading out for dinner. The spa was just a short taxi ride away and we were impressed with the "Artistic Day Spa" facials that we booked. The Armouries offers the old historic ambience in the hotel lobby, bar and restaurant. My one and only complaint about this hotel was their valet service. Upon arrival there was no one to greet us or take our bags. Once inside we found a valeafter a few minutes and got our ticket. In the morning we called for the vehicle. Once again we went downstairs and there was no one to be found. I found the truck parked outside, so that was a bonus but had to hunt down the valet to get my keys. Apparently they must have been busy with other guests! I am glad I did not pay extra for the valet service as there wasn't any! Other than this complaint it was a great stay and value for the spa package getaway.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank hunkydoreyWoodstock
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Dear hunkydoreyWoodstock,
Thank you for taking a moment to review your stay! I'm really happy to hear that you and your sister enjoyed your getaway and took advantage of one of our relaxing Spa Packages. We just recently partnered with Artistic Spa and it's been a hit so far. We'll pass along your feedback to them as well.
I would like to apologize for the lack of valet service you experienced. This is certainly not typical of our hotel. We aim to have a greeter a the door at all times to welcome each guest or wish them a pleasant farewell as well as assist with vehicles and luggage. I've spoken with our Valet Captain to pass along your comments and we will ensure we have the proper staffing levels going forward. I'm glad to hear it didn't sour the stay too much.
Thank you again for your review and I truly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!
Kindest regards

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Delta London Armouries is an excellent hotel centrally located in the downtown area of London. It is located in close proximity (within walking distance)to many good restaurants, bars, and the theatre. For Knights fans, it's within a 10 minute walk to Budweiser Gardens (JLC). The Via train station and bus terminal are also within a 10 minute walk.

This hotel is an interesting mixture of the historic armouries and new, modern hotel. Consequently, there is a wide variety of rooms available. The rooms on the executive floors are very spacious, and include entry into the Signature Club lounge. The view from these floors are spectacular. The remaining rooms in the tower are larger than the usual hotel room.
On the fourth floor, there are several rooms that have an indoor balcony that is attached to the indoor pool - perfect for families - not so much if you wish to sleep in past 7 am on a Saturday, or Sunday. The armoury rooms on the second floor offer an interesting mixture of various types of rooms - from suites to slightly oversize rooms.These rooms are older than the tower rooms, but are visually interesting. Light sleepers beware if your room is numbered anywhere from 236 to 220 (approx. from the elevator to the pool area) you will be awakened around 7am by many voices in the hall, and by the sound of doors opening and closing.

Quite often, there are sports teams staying at the hotel on weekends. The security in this hotel is excellent - they keep a tight rein on these children to keep them from running all over the place. The only thing which would make this even better would be if the parents, perhaps, would slightly monitor their children during their hotel stay.

The housekeeping in this hotel is very good. All rooms are very clean, the bathrooms are clean and well-stocked, and the rooms are well-maintained.

There are two elevators in this hotel.While you might have a short wait at the peak check in time, the elevators are very fast, and they are quite large. As an added bonus, the view is excellent.as you travel up to your floor.

The restaurant and lounge provide good meals and drinks in a relaxing atmosphere. The wait staff and bartender/server provide friendly, attentive service.

The bell staff will greet you everytime you enter, or exit, the hotel. You get the feeling you are part of their family, instead of a hotel guest. They will meet all of your needs, answer all of your questions,and provide advice to make your stay special.

The people are the key to the Delta London Armouries success. I do a lot of travelling - i have never met hotel employees as friendly, professional, helpful, and caring, as the people at the Delta London Armouries. If i could give a ten for service I would.

Join the Delta Privilege program - it's free, and this loyalty progarm provides many benefits.

The only negative i have is that they may forget to acknowledge a special occasion, even when it's mentioned during the reservation process. This could be a result of the new Delta website (it's not the greatest).

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank H44-12
Pamela N, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear H44-12,
Thank you so very much for your glowing review! I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and am so happy that you enjoy staying with us here at the Armouries. I am glad to read that you found the employees to be warm and friendly. You are right that the people working here at the Delta Armouries make the difference.

I am glad you had an opportunity to enjoy the Historic section of the hotel, although woken up too early from travellers to the pool. We should try the Royal Suite on your next stay, which is still in the historic section but the opposite end of the hall from the pool.

Your comments regarding the new website are appreciated. Thank you again for the wonderful review and I truly look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Armouries.

Alysha M.