1,128 results
All reviewsvalet parkingsignature club roomvalet serviceself parkunique hotelrenovated roomfront desk staffhot tubbudweiser gardensdowntown areawould highly recommend this hotelstayed one nightking bedarmourybrunchloungeelevator
Reviewed November 11, 2012

A beautiful building in the heart of downtown London.

Friendly and welcoming staff, clean and modern rooms and decor.

Great food selection and atmosphere.

A well equipped gym and pool are also on site.

Only downside is in the Signature club floor rooms there are no couches (nothing worse that fighting over the only chair when you have company)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Dear cuddlypolarbear,
Thank you for taking some time to review our hotel. We aim to provide a high level of quality service to meet all our guests needs. I'm glad to hear that you experienced just that during your stay. I also wanted to thank you for your feedback about the Signature Club rooms and how you would have preferred a couch instead of the lounge chair. This is something we will certainly take into consideration during our renovations in the future! Thank you for the suggestion.
I look forward to welcoming you back here to the Delta London Armouries Hotel!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed here only for one night the last week of October, for a function which took place at UWO the next day. The room was well equipped and up to date and both check in and out were efficiently and quickly completed. Newspapers were available at the desk. There was a pool which we did not use due to lack of time. We did not eat at the hotel because we were in a rush, it was a tad expensive and there was a Tim Horton's next door where we could grab breakfast and run! Self serve parking was about a block away, which was fine considering it was an easy walk and there was not snow. Otherwise there is valet parking available.

Room Tip: Ask for the UWO rate if you are connected to the University!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear sugabtoronto,
Thank you for taking some time to tell us about your stay! I'm happy to hear you were able to find everything you needed during your short time in London and I hope that we will get to welcome you back to the Delta London Armouries Hotel in the near future!
Kindest regards

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The Delta Armouries is definitely a one-of-a-kind place to visit. The original facade was an old military armoury and storage facility that was eventually decommissioned. Delta purchased it and decided to build the hotel into the original building, keeping all of the original look with a huge modern tower rising out of the centre of it. The lobby, pubs and other areas do their best to preserve parts of the original facilities and that really makes it a neat experience that's often a visual feast, particularly if you enjoy old military things or history in general.

The hotel itself is pretty much like any other Delta hotel - good service, clean rooms and decent services. I wouldn't say that any of this is above or below the "norm" for such hotels. I found the only drawback to be limited parking, but there is other parking available near by.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Dear Dakiraun,
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had a chance to take in our unique mix of history and hospitality. While parking is at a premium at times here in Downtown London we make every effort to ensure there is always a spot for our guests either through our 24 hour, full service Valet program or from our Self parking program as well.
I do hope you will have a chance to visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2012

As soon as I arrived, John made me feel welcome, and Ron told me a bit about the hotel as he helped with the luggage. The staff are friendly and helpful, and the room was well-equipped to get work done.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Megann W,
Thanks for taking a moment to tell other's about your stay. Guest feedback is very important to us at it allows us to ensure we are maintaining our commitment to guest satisfaction. We aim to provide a warm, welcoming environment that is suited for all travel needs and I'm glad you were able to experience just that. I'll be sure to congratulate Jon and Don on a job well done and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I never thought a 5 star hotel existed in London Ontario until I spent a quiet weekend here. Thanks for a fabulous weekend guys! Especially Tony! I'll be back again next summer to take advantage of your pool!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

Dear SummerFreeman,
Thank you for your review and I'm thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We are the premier hotel in London and have a team that is second to none. Our goal is to exceed your expectations while providing a clean, comfortable, relaxing environment close to all the Downtown attractions that London has to offer. I'll pass along your comments to Tony in our Gift shop and I truly look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Kindest Regards,