“My Favourite Chain Hotel”

Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in London
Cobourg, Canada
“My Favourite Chain Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

I love this place for work-related travel. I've had free wine tasting sessions with a sommelier. Food is better than good and reasonably-priced, The building is architecturally and historically interesting. The staff are GREAT. I would go out of my way to have a reason to visit London just so I could stay there.

Room Tip: The Signature Club room are great, but even the regular rooms are a cut above the average. My fave...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Derek B
luvsdelta, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for the review Derek B! It is much appreciated, and I am glad to read that you fully enjoy your time here at the Armouries, and find the staff top notch. We look forward to welcoming you back!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Trail, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed at the the Delta London Armouries again and was not disappointed in any way. The hotel is perfectly located in the heart of London and the room was excellent. The staff at this hotel is by far some of the best in the business. They made our stay a true treat with their friendly demeanor and courteous service. We arrived quite late on our first night and was able get a late dinner in the lounge area. The food was great and our server made us feel as though we were his primary interest the entire time we were in the lounge. Throughout the stay we met almost all the desk and front office staff as well as the valets. Everyone of them were always helpful and friendly at all times of the day and night. Housekeeping does a fantastic job and always had a happy good morning for everyone in the hallways while they busily went about their tasks. The little gift shop attached to the lobby is very well stocked and everyone )working in the shop is extremely helpful and courteous as well. Top notch all the way.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the quieter but all rooms are excellent
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank agraham3
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear agraham3,
Thank you for taking some time to write a review about your stay. I'm thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Our team makes it a point to ensure each and every guests has the most enjoyable stay and I'm glad you got to experience that once again. Come back and see us again very soon!
Woodstock, Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Thank you to the all of the staff for providing Doug and I an enjoyable experience before the John Fogarty Concert held at the JLC on September 13.2012. Your location to the JLC are right up our alley re walking. The staff re parking; front registration; night time staff were awesome. We will be back. Thank you to the Delta - it was a great experience. Lyn and Doug Stewart, Woodstock, Ontario

Room Tip: second floor
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank champagnelady64
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear champagnelady64,
Thank you for taking some time to tell us about your stay. I'm truly happy to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us. Being located in the heart of Downtown London does offer our guests the convenience of walking to many shops, restaurants and even the JLC which has just been newly named Budweiser Gardens!
Come back and see us again soon.
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

In London on business, and spent 2 nights at the Delta. Delta is my chain of choice, but it's always nice to see that every property does the job properly. Staff were exceeding pleasant from front desk to bar to restaurant. Upgraded to Club Floor and the room was outstanding. For me, a stay at a Delta isn't about wowing me. It's all about meeting my expectations, based on my previous experiences across the country at Delta Hotels. The London Armouries delivered. Another flawless cog in the Delta machine. Value was fully received fro my money. I wouldn't hesitate to use this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear ILikewhatILike,
Thanks for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. Sounds like you have lots of travel experience and I'm happy to hear that Delta Hotels has remained consistent. We here at the Armouries do everything we can to live up to our promise to guest of providing you with the comfort you are looking for when you are away from home. Our team does it's best to get to know our guests and ensure your needs are not only met but exceeded and I'm happy to hear we were able to do just that for you. I certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and wish you well on your continued travels!
Kindest regards.
toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed at the London Armouries Delta and it was really one of the better hotel stays ever. The staff are real pros and very friendly. The room was large, clean and comfy and the price was more than fair. It's beautifully decorated with a very nice lounge and entranceway - valet parking was a joy and very inexpensive with in and out privileges. Very nicely done!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear workin'guy,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your stay as we aim to exceed all our guests expectations. We try and offer the highest level of service, comfort and quality at a price that everyone can appreciate. We also try and maintain as much of the original Armoury ambiance as we are very proud of our heritage and the building's history. Come back and see us again soon!
Barrie, ON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Staff was very helpful and courteous. Our group checked in very late. Front desk was cheerful and asked immediately if we'd like a wake up call. I'm certain we would have forgotten had it not been for this helpful suggeston. Reasonable rate, convenient location. Clean, decent sized rooms. Check out was quick, and breakfast was great. Travel companions ordered room service for breakfast and enjoyed it so much they took their leftovers home!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear CCbud,
Thanks for taking a moment to tell future travellers about your stay. I'm glad we were able to provide you and your companions with the friendly, efficient, and welcoming service we are so well known for. We like to try and think of all the little things for you so that you have the opportunity to rest, relax and enjoy! I look forward to welcoming you back here to the Delta London Armouries Hotel in the near future!
Kindest regards,
Newmarket, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had a fantastic stay at the Delta I was in town for the week for business and with the fantastic customer service, pool area, and accomodations, it felt like a mini vacation at the same time. The front desk staff Tyler and Paul both greeted me personally by name and made personal connections each time I saw them after only one interaction with them. A small issue the first night with sound from a wedding party and they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Will definitely recommend to all family, friends, coworkers and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lease252
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Lease252,
Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how your stay went. I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your time here at the Delta London Armouries Hotel. Being away from home for a week is never easy so our team is always eager to try and make it a little more comfortable and familiar for all our guests. I'm glad to hear Tyler and Paul were able to make that connection with you and we will certainly congratulate them both on a job well done!
I look forward to welcoming you along with your whole family back for a future stay!
Kindest Regards,