1,126 results
All reviewsvalet parkingsignature club roomvalet serviceself parkunique hotelrenovated roomfront desk staffbudweiser gardenshot tubdowntown areawould highly recommend this hotelstayed one nightking bedarmourybrunchloungeelevator
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The whole time we were at the Delta we felt like we were somewhere far away. This hotel has a spirit of warmth and fun that caters to all sorts of travel and events. My Stay-Cation partner was my 6 year old who thoroughly enjoys the pool; the water is warm and clean.

The newly renovated Cantata lounge is lovely. It is open and comfortable and even offers a selection of magazines and newspapers to read while over looking the Delta's really historical and classy main area of the hotel.

There was a wedding and graduation event that was going on while we were there to which those I spoke with said how nice it was to have the Delta organize their event.

The linen is my favourite. High quality linen that smells great and makes a crackle sounds when you get in to bed is something I really like and the Delta has this for sure! The cleaning lady was soooo friendly and service oriented.

We ate in the restaurant and ordered the grilled halibut and chicken fingers (homemade) and it was delish! Priced well and great presentation.

Thank you to everyone at the Delta for making our London, Ontario Stay-Cation one we'll both remember!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Denicesilly
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Dear Denicesilly,
Thank you for taking some time to tell us and other travelers about your stay. I'm delighted to hear that you and your 6 year old were able to have such an enjoyable stay. Whether travelling for business or pleasure our goal is to ensure our guests have everything they need and that starts with a clean comfortable room. We are a great hotel for hosting any event from 2- 200 people and we love making it a memorable experience for all who attend. I look forward to having you and your family join us again in the future and thanks again for taking the time to share your experience!
Pamela N.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

As a return guest at Delta London Armouries once again all my expectations were met. The room was large, 2 double beds . A nice large bathroom. Very clean with all the amenities. We were working at The Sunfest Festival;long, hot days. It was nice to sleep in a quiet comfortable room.
The staff were very friendly and accomodating. I recommend this hotel as a very nice place to stay in London Ontario.. We were allowed to check in early and leave the car so we could go to the festival.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Goldie50
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Dear Goldie50,
Thank you once again for taking a moment to share your experience. We love repeat guests as it proves we're doing something right! Our entire team is out to make sure you don't want to leave and can't wait to come back! The festivals that London puts on every summer are fantastic and both Sunfest and Home County folk Fest are a couple of my favourites but Rib Fest is not to be missed as well at the beginning of August - yummy!
Glad to hear you enjoyed our spacious rooms and had a quiet, comfortable rest after your long days. We look forward to having you back!
Pamela. N.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

From the time we booked the room which was in person at the front desk to the call to book and extra day to our arrival for our honeymoon the three days we spent there was absolutely fantastic the staff from maintenance/janitorial, valet, desk, bellpersons, housekeeping, and front desk were friendly. talked to us like we were family. All the little extras that the staff of the hotel did for us was very unexpected and so sweet it was unbelievable. Thanks to all the staff for all the little extras. I commend management and staff all for a job that went above and beyond. the hotel was beautiful. clean, inviting. The room was spacious spotless and well decorated. The bed was so comfortable you wanted to bring it home with you.

Room Tip: I have stayed on two floors there and both were fantastic.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Dear jhall115,
We are so happy that you were able to enjoy your 3 days of honeymooning with us. We love welcoming newly-weds to our unique hotel and doing everything we can to help them celebrate their new union! I'm glad that all the staff you came in contact with made your stay extra special and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back any time but call us up and ask us about our Anniversary specials. Why not make it a tradition year after year!
Thank you once again for taking some time to share your experience and myself as well as the entire staff here at the Delta London Armouries hotel wish you a life time of happiness and love!
Pamela N.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Found this hotel Unique because it used to be Armory. Hotel has a museum depicting memrobelia from the Second World War.
Extremely friendly staff, always willing to help. Used the Valet Parking, well worth taking advantage of.
Signature Club Suite room is spacious. Continental Breakfast was just that. At 4:30pm there is a choice of hot/cold h'orderves. Large bathroom with well stocked amenties. Bathrobe provided (to fit a giant)
Pool a little cold for my liking., and the hot tub was not hot.
We will use this hotel again as we were impressed with the service.

Room Tip: Signature suite
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Dear anthrax,
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience! I am glad you enjoyed our unique mix of history and hospitality, and that the Signature Club room as well as the valet service met your needs just right. I would like to apologize for the pool and hot tub temperatures weren't up to par; I have followed up with our Maintenance Team regarding that. Thank you again for sharing your experience with future Armouries guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Armouries in the near future.
Sincerely, Alysha M. Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2012

From the moment my mom, sister-in-law, 6 month of niece, myself and my 7 month old son drove up to the front door at the Delta London we were greeted by the friendly staff who made us feel welcomed. The check in was fast and the front desk staff was so pleasant. After checking into our rooms, which were so clean, we took the babies down to the pool. The pool was great, lots of towels for our use, and the hot tub was a great way to relax after a long car ride. he hotel was so accomadating in getting us two cribs for the babies. At first two weren't available, but we were offered a very suitable solution. In the end the staff were able to find another crib for us to use. Each time we went out the valet service was excellent Our car was always quickly ready for us. Well worth the $$ for the valet parking. Breakfast buffet was great, lots of hot food and a great selection of things to share with the babies (yogurt, cottage cheese, and fresh fruit) the wait staff at the restaurant were great. Our trip finished off with a fast check out with another trip to see the excellent front desk staff.

Not only will I recommend this hotel to all my friends and family, we are planning another visit ourselves this October!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Dear PetHB,
Thank you for the glowing review! It is much appreciated. We are delighted to hear of your enjoyable stay and glad to read that the babies also had a great time. We look forward to your return in the fall when we can exceed your expectations again!
Sincerely, Alysha M. Assistant Guest Services Manager