1,126 results
All reviewsvalet parkingsignature club roomvalet serviceself parkunique hotelrenovated roomfront desk staffbudweiser gardenshot tubdowntown areawould highly recommend this hotelstayed one nightking bedarmourybrunchloungeelevator
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Found this hotel Unique because it used to be Armory. Hotel has a museum depicting memrobelia from the Second World War.
Extremely friendly staff, always willing to help. Used the Valet Parking, well worth taking advantage of.
Signature Club Suite room is spacious. Continental Breakfast was just that. At 4:30pm there is a choice of hot/cold h'orderves. Large bathroom with well stocked amenties. Bathrobe provided (to fit a giant)
Pool a little cold for my liking., and the hot tub was not hot.
We will use this hotel again as we were impressed with the service.

Room Tip: Signature suite
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Dear anthrax,
Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience! I am glad you enjoyed our unique mix of history and hospitality, and that the Signature Club room as well as the valet service met your needs just right. I would like to apologize for the pool and hot tub temperatures weren't up to par; I have followed up with our Maintenance Team regarding that. Thank you again for sharing your experience with future Armouries guests. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Delta Armouries in the near future.
Sincerely, Alysha M. Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed June 20, 2012

From the moment my mom, sister-in-law, 6 month of niece, myself and my 7 month old son drove up to the front door at the Delta London we were greeted by the friendly staff who made us feel welcomed. The check in was fast and the front desk staff was so pleasant. After checking into our rooms, which were so clean, we took the babies down to the pool. The pool was great, lots of towels for our use, and the hot tub was a great way to relax after a long car ride. he hotel was so accomadating in getting us two cribs for the babies. At first two weren't available, but we were offered a very suitable solution. In the end the staff were able to find another crib for us to use. Each time we went out the valet service was excellent Our car was always quickly ready for us. Well worth the $$ for the valet parking. Breakfast buffet was great, lots of hot food and a great selection of things to share with the babies (yogurt, cottage cheese, and fresh fruit) the wait staff at the restaurant were great. Our trip finished off with a fast check out with another trip to see the excellent front desk staff.

Not only will I recommend this hotel to all my friends and family, we are planning another visit ourselves this October!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Dear PetHB,
Thank you for the glowing review! It is much appreciated. We are delighted to hear of your enjoyable stay and glad to read that the babies also had a great time. We look forward to your return in the fall when we can exceed your expectations again!
Sincerely, Alysha M. Assistant Guest Services Manager

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stopped in for a night, check in was fast, room clean and spacious. Used the valet parking and that was a adventure to get my car back. Was told 15 mins, waited 25 or 30, no car, they "forgot", my words. I heard the front desk radio my name to the valet, but the valet said they did not get it. Another in my party had to look 45 mins for his car, valet miss placed it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
luvsdelta, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Dear pokher_ac,
Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your stay. I'm sorry we didn't fully meet your expectations due to the delay both you and your friends experienced in retrieving your car. This is not our standard and I've address the situation with our Bell Captain and Valet team. They are aware of the importance of proper communication with the front desk and monitoring the calls closely to ensure no requests are missed. Again, my sincere apologies for the wait time. I am however glad to hear the rest of your stay went well and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels take you through London!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Stayed in a King Club Floor room which was perfectly clean and well stocked with amenties, towels, etc. Delta Priviledge for Plat + benefits were meet with an appropriate upgrade and a nice comp cheese tray that evening. Room service was prompt and food at a proper temperature when it arrived.

Two things stand out for this Delta location.

1) 1st Class service from the valet to front desk to everyone I make contact with. Everyone has a genuine premium service attitude from check-in to check-out which really makes for a pleasant stay.

2) Club Lounge is a real treat. Staff always do extra to ensure you enjoy the facility. Comp adult beverages and hot/cold h'orderves 4:30-7 pm weekdays add great value to your stay and a time to unwind after a long day.

Request: It would be nice if there was a room rate with the $20 valet parking rolled into it. Sometimes easier for expenses to have it showing that way.

Room Tip: Although rooms on the lower floors are historic with an antique theme they do allow a lot of street noise at night. So if a light sleeper ask for upper floors in the newer tower.
8  Thank TM643

Dear T M,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. Your experience is what we aim to provide every guest who walks through our doors and I have to agree that taking advantage of the Signature Club room is always the best option! The private lounge with the cocktail hour each night and breakfast each morning is a great way to unwind after a day of meetings or start the day off right before conquering the world!
Thank you for your suggestion regarding a Room Rate that includes Valet parking. We are always looking for ways to make things more cost effective for our business travelers and we will certainly look into seeing if setting up a package rate is possible.
I truly look forward to welcoming you back here to the Delta London Armouries Hotel.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I recently stayed at the Delta Armouries Hotel in London, Ontario for 3 nights while attending a conference at the convention centre. I stay at Delta and other hotels while travelling for business and also while on vacation, but this truly was the best stay I have had at a Delta Hotel and the best stay I have had at a hotel in a long, long time.The hotel itself is not brand new, but looks nice and first impressions are important.

My room was clean, small little fridge for convenience and easy connection for the high speed wireless internet which is not always the case. Bathroom was clean and spotless, hairdryer and toiletries for convenience. I had to use the iron, and acutally found a hotel room with an iron that works and does not drip and sputter all over your clothes.

Had dinner in the restaurant, good meal, delivered quickly and tasted great. All the staff were friendly and accomodating right from the staff at the front desk to my housekeeper, Patricia. My room was quiet, the bed very comfortable and would stay again in a heart beat. Very short walk to the convention centre so I appreciated this.

Room Tip: I had a room with 2 queen beds, more than enough room for 2 people - faced onto the side street and very quiet. Honestly, if all the rooms are like this one there are likely no bad rooms at this hotel.
3  Thank FreeHoliday

Dear FreeHoliday,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I'm delighted to hear that not only did you enjoy your stay but we've made the top of your list as the best EVER! WOW, what an honour. We make it our goal to exceed each and every guest’s expectations and deliver a memorable stay that will keep you coming back. I'm so happy you had ca chance to experience just that and we'll be sure to give Patricia an extra pat on the back for a job well done.
I certainly look forward you welcoming you back in the near future!