“Wonderful cosy night”

Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We stayed in the hotel just for one night when travelling from Chicago to Toronto. Everything was great and the price is really good. We really recommend this Hotel especially if the price-value is important.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience here at Spencer.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you felt that the value you received for the price was worthwhile.

We look forward to hosting you again during your next trip to London.

Derek Grimaldi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,252)

Reviewed May 20, 2014

2 weeks of training for week in early May. Venue is great! Food is amazing! A great place to stay, my only beef is they ned to fix the key cards that open the room doors -- many issues with it working.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Spencer. Two weeks is a long time to be away from home - and I am happy that the rooms and food were to your liking. I do apologize for the key card issues - this will be looked into.

We look forward to hosting you during your next trip to London.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I attended the hotel for a conference. Had a lovely room and a lovely stay. Had one issue with a bottle being left in y otherwise clean room. Was offered new room and when I declined received a lovely treat.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am happy to hear that we handled the issue with your room in a positive way - and that it did not ruin an otherwise enjoyable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Spencer.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Very reasonable rate for the quality of this hotel. Dining room is very good. I had a room near an exit door but it was very quiet. Rooms have windows that open which is so nice as it gives you fresh air. I did close and lock them at night but only because I was right on the ground floor level although I don't think personal safety is an issue here. I wish they had better maps for the walking and jogging trails.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you felt comfortable and safe while you were with us. Thank you for the suggestion regarding our walking/jogging map. I will take a look at it and see how to make it clearer and more helpful to those using it in the future.

Thank you.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We weren't sure about booking this place despite its great reviews. However, our stay this past weekend for two nights was great. Shannon at the front desk as well as all of the other staff were friendly and ready to go out of their way to help us in any way possible. The room, although not large, was extremely clean and everything was up to date. The bed was comfortable and the towels provided were the thickest we have ever received. We will certainly stay there again the next time we are in London and have no hesitation recommending this facility to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am glad that you choose to stay with us despite your reservations. I am also pleased that we were able to impress you and gain your loyalty through our facility and service.

I appreciate you taking the time to me know of your experience here at Spencer and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed again, this time had another kid so the no doubles is tough, then some rooms don't fit a rollaway, I must have booked one. When i was checking in with night audit and asked for a rollaway, he said it wouldn't fit but he would upgrade me for the 2 nights i was there. I enjoyed it. Went to Wine Trail and Niagra Falls, perfect distance away, then enjoyed the downtown London Market that is indoors and has amazing children's theater!

Thanks for another great stay. All staff was super, restaurant breakfast 2 times with 2 different servers and the desk clerks that I chatted up so early in the morning when I was carrying my son around so the wife and daughter could catch some more shut eye.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff, facility and service facilitated a pleasant stay for you and your family.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Spencer!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

For a learning institution I cannot say enough about the quality of food, the cleanliness and the incredible service. Really fantastic job done by all. The staff always had a smile
On their face and couldn't do enough for you. Really so impressed.

• Stayed: May 2014
DerekG273, General Manager at Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay; and our food and service helped to create a positive environment for you.

We look forward to hosting you during your next trip to London.