All reviews front desk staff disappointing restaurant deluxe suite stayed here nice king hockey tourney the air conditioning restaurant attached to the hotel great sleep large bathroom business traveler white oaks mall next morning the hotel staff mini fridge would definitely stay here again recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Didn't seem like the same hotel, after reading some of the reviews. We were in a 3rd floor room and found the accommodations very pleasing and up to date. The A/C responded well to the controller, the Wi-Fi was fast and very usable, and the room facilities worked well (except for the non-functioning iron). The front desk staff made us feel welcome right away.

We did not eat any meals in the hotel, although the Angry Goat had an OK menu. We opted for Mexican just a few block south of the hotel on Wellington. There are lots of dining options within a few blocks' walk.

We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Lobby seem clean and bright. But thus where it ends.
Rooms are old, dark and carpet seems not very clean due to age.
Confetence room Was adequate but we needed to continually call for water and coffee replacement. Both morning and afternoon.
The attached restaurant was odd. Did not have several options on the menu listed.
Staff were kind and helpful whenever asked.
Wouldn't stay there overnight. Sorry

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2018

Decided to take an overnight trip to London, so I booked at the Holiday Inn with rewards points. The hotel is not far from the 401 and 402, and is a short trip up Wellington to downtown. Many restaurants next to the hotel, and a mall about a mile south.

Upon entry, I went to the small but nice lobby area where I had an easy checkout and went to my room on the seventh floor. I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews of the hotel that it may be old and tired. That was not the case at all, at least in my section, so maybe parts of the hotel haven’t been remodeled.

My room was a nice king suite, very large especially for a solo traveler. The main living area had a TV, desk, fold out couch, and a desk. Plenty of room to relax. The air conditioning is controlled by a wall unit, in degrees Fahrenheit. Though I know the rough conversions to Celsius, having it this way is more convenient to American travelers I am sure.

The bathroom is located between the living and bedroom. It is decently sized and very clean. The only problem is poor water pressure from the show, but this is an issue at most hotels I stay at. Just outside the bathroom is another sink along with a microwave, mini fridge, and coffee maker.

The bed was king sized and very comfortable, along with another TV and another air conditioner controlled from the wall, so you can run both rooms at different temperatures. There is also a door that can be closed for privacy, perfect for families.

TV selection is OK, and the WiFi was steady the whole time.

I stopped at the front desk before heading out, asking for some attractions and restaurants and bars in downtown London. Jason was very helpful, first asking exactly what I wanted, then named some great local places, along with the location of parking lots. He really knows downtown, which is very helpful for those not familiar with the area.

Next morning, I took a swim in the pool. It’s fairly shallow, with sections of three and four feet (it’s actually listed in metric, but easy to convert to feet). There is also a small spa with whirlpool jets- very relaxing. An outdoor patio is also nearby.

There is a restaurant attached, but I did not eat there. Did not get room service either so I can’t comment on that.

Checkout was smooth.

I used Priority Club points, so it didn’t cost me anything, but it is worth paying normal rates to stay here.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

As other reviews have mentioned, the hotel is visibly old. Elevators are exceptionally slow, shower head squeals for two minutes after you turn it on, and paint is peeling in parts of the room. None of that stuff actually is too bad, since you don't spend most of your time with it, but as a business traveler, I NEEDED reliable wifi, which this building does not have. My coworker and I were a floor apart and we both suffered from slow and choppy wifi. I alerted the front desk to it, but there's nothing they can do. I ended up unable to finish my work while there, so would not recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to work while travelling. Otherwise, beds are comfy and price is reasonable.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2018

we generally book always holiday inn hotels, this is the reason we booked this hotel. The prices are correct but the room was very dated. it needed to be renewed. The staff was friendly and helpful. They have a bed value for money

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple