“Couldn't Be Happier!”

StationPark All Suite Hotel
Ranked #14 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Every time I go to London, I have always stayed at Station park. However, recently I had a change in plans and had to stay at another hotel - I was not happy at all with the other hotel! I had called over to StationPark and they were SO accommodating and had really created a positive experience after having a not so great evening. I will never stay at another hotel when visiting London! The staff is so kind and accommodating, and the rooms are always clean. It also helps that it is in a central location, right downtown. I have been to London and stayed her at least on 7 different occasions and hope to go back many more times.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at StationPark All Suite Hotel. It is always a pleasure to serve our guests again and again. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know you ejoyed your stay and we look forward to your return visits.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I stay here every few months for work and once again I had a great stay. Staff at check in were very polite, I had a great corner room that was large, well appointed and clean. Hotel was quiet and they even put security camera's in the garage to help with some of the break In's they've been having. Internet is much better now than last time I stayed which is a huge deal maker for me!
i have such a hard time justifying the overnight parking fee, but that's my only complaint.
Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind review of your recent staty at StationPark All Suite Hotel. Glad to hear that you have noticed an improvement with the internet access. Guests rely on reliable Internet service and we appreciate feedback . It was a pleasure to be of service to you and we hope that you will be back again soon.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Walking distance to great restaurants and shopping. Love having separate bedroom and very friendly staff

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Dear Guest;

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at StationPark All Suite Hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know you were comfortable while our guest. We hope to see you again when next in London, Ontario.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I have been fond of this hotel and staying at it for the last 2 years during my quarterly visits to London. The location is great. Unfortunately it has gotten very run down as late. My room was dirty this round. One phone wasn't working and the other was so disgusting I couldn't use it. When I was in town at Christmas they were working on the elevators…this was was still going on mid March?! That's a sure sign of a hotel in financial difficulty. I stayed 2 nights. Room wasn't vacuumed between and towels were removed but not replaces. Heading back to London next month but I won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JaneB743
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Dear Jane,

The review of your recent stay with us is disappointing. The elevators are being completely replaced. This upgrade takes several months as we are doing one at a time. The project was planned a year in advance and I assure you the finances were secured. Please accept our apologies that the conditon for your suite was not to your satisfaction.

Sincerelely,

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Hi there !

My wife and i had opportunity to stay in London at the StationPark the weekend of Feb 25/26th . We got to town around 1 pm Friday the 24th and were allowed early check in and parking from a great young man at desk . Great service , clean room , excellent rooms with space to sort of call it a small home away from home ! I have been to the StationPark as a business guest , accommodation provided by a firm we do business with in London , and have always enjoyed the hotel . This time we were on personal time to attend a wedding and the StationPark was a recommended hotel , my previous experience made it an easy pick .

We will indeed be back for business and for pleasure !!

Great people , service , accommodation and at very reasonable pricing ! Free wifi that worked not to bad at all !

Two thumbs up !

Shawn

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rswshawn
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Shawn,

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay at StationPark All Suite Hotel. It is nice to know that you were able to experience the hotel both during the week and on the weekend.

We appreciate that you took the time to comment and look forward to being of service again soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

We have stayed at the Station Park a few times when going out for the evening in London. Each time we found the location excellent, we could walk to everything, the rooms very clean and nicely decorated and staff friendly. Unfortunately the last time we stayed my friend left a valuable bottle of Scotch behind in the room. When we called the next day about it nothing had been handed in. I explained that it was in a satin lined box so could not be over looked as trash. The young man that took my call said he would look into it and get back to me. No one got back to me. I followed up with an e-mail. A very nice man promptly called, took my information, investigated and got back to me. Sadly his news was not good, the Bottle of Scotch in the pretty satin lined box was not handed in.
Clearly it was my friends error in leaving the bottle behind, however in a fine hotel you would think it would get handed in and returned to us. This experience has turned us off of ever returning to the Station Park.
johanne

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank johanne j
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

Dear Johanne,

Your review of your recent stay with us is disappointing. We regret that we did not find any belonings in your suite after you checked out. Please accept our apologies.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I have always enjoyed the location, cleanliness and service at this hotel. The last two times I have stayed here the pillows have been horrible. We're talking about cotton balls in a sack. I asked at the front desk and they told me that they had just replaced all the pillows with these new ones and didn't have any others. Until I hear that the pillows have been replaced or there are other options I won't be back. I can't afford the lack of sleep that comes from using these pillows.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
staysuite, Operations Manager at StationPark All Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at StationPark All Suite Hotel. Sorry to hear that you did not like our pillows. We have replaced all pillows withing the last 18 months, however, as alternative may I suggest, you can request feather pillows when you next book with us, and we will ensure they are available.