Each year we book the Station Park in early December. We meet two other couples and do some Christmas shopping and go out for supper. We love the Station Park because of it's location and of course, because it's a lovely hotel. Unfortunately Oscar Taylor's has closed so there is no where to have Breakfast or Brunch at the hotel, but they do offer a list of nearby restaurants that serve breakfast and they also offer a continental breakfast in the lobby.
The rooms are very nice (we stay in the Superior King Suites) and the beds extremely comfortable and the Station Park is always very accommodating to try and get our three rooms on the same floor and often very close to each other. I did notice about the Internet signal constantly being dropped but I thought possibly that was because we were using our iPhones instead of a laptop. Really not a big deal for us.
I definitely recommend the Station Park and we'll be back again next December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Station Park All Suite Hotel is located in London Ontario's premier shopping district Richmond Row. All suites feature Kuerig coffee makers, mini fridges, microwaves, two flat screen televisions, hair dryers, iron and ironing board. Station Park All Suite Hotel is walking distance to fine shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your StationPark All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stationpark All Hotel London
- StationPark All Suite Hotel London, Ontario