All reviews french doors front desk separate bedroom juice coffee dining table room was clean white oaks mall king suite sausage patties extra pillows bagels free breakfast would stay again pleasant stay mini fridge one night stay sitting area
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We had 2 nights booked here and barely made it though the 1st night. The king bed had a dip in the middle like I have never seen before. The mattress was way over worn. The pull out bed was also over worn. My 4 yr old was afraid to sleep on it because if he was too close to the head of it, he felt like he was tipping. Both kids and my husband ended up sleeping in the bed while I slept in the chair with my feet on the bed. Carpets and couch cushions also were very stained. We had no choice but to check out early and find a different hotel for the 2nd night.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Me and a friend stayed one night at the quality suites when I arrived I checked in I was given a room 212 it wasn't cleaned so me and a relative went back down to the front desk agent steave. I think his name was he aploiszyed to me saying that the house keepers sead it was clean and it wasn't steave gave me another room 127 it was so clean and the beds where comphfy and we didn't have time to eat the free breakfast as we left at 5 30. Am I would book this hotel agian Adam

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2018

We stayed at the hotel July 22-25. We were with friends who had suggested the hotel. Our first room was disgusting! It smelled of smoke and the rugs were stained as were all the rugs through out the hotel . We did get transferred to another room which was clean except for the stain carpet and a phone which worked "off & on". The kettle had a cracked handle and was taken away and not replaced until the night manager found one . This is a "party hotel" for teams who are in town for a tournament.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We stayed here during the Ontario Summer Games. Had a nice suite. Beds are comfortable. Service is good. Towels need some upgrade, not top quality. Hotel is a bit outdated. Breakfast very simple (buffet)

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

My stay at the Quality Suites is always pleasant and I'm always greeted with a smile. The rooms are spacious, clean, well equipped with a fridge, microwave, coffee machine, TV and quality bedding. If you looking for a pleasant but simple breakfast it is included, perfect for me. I will return over and over.

Room Tip: Book early, they are always full up
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business