We were looking for a cheap place to crash on the way to Chicago and ended up at Super 8. I didn't know what to expect as it was my first experience in this sort of cheap hotel chain. A few facts describing our experience at London Super 8:
- The receptionnist's family was hanging out behind the reception desk eating fast food
- Pool was closed for no apparent reason
- Walk in rate was 10$ more than on Expedia and other websites (hopefully the clerk didn't argue when I mentionned... I would never pay 70$ for this place!)
- Holes and hair on bed sheet!!
- Old rooms (cracked sink and tub)
- AND THE WORST... face cloth had brown stains!!
We couldn't be bothered to complain as it was late and we were leaving at 5 am. We didn't get to try the hot breakfast as we were leaving too early. On the positive side the matresse was super comfy and we actually got a good night sleep.
Cheapest option in London. You get what you pay for.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 London Hotel London
- Knights Inn London
- Howard Johnson London
- London Wellington Hotel Ontario