“I WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN FOR SURE”

London Wellington Hotel
Ranked #33 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed May 2, 2011

we came here for my sons wrestling group stayed 2 nights and it was the best motel we stayed at. The beds were very nice clean room very roomy very nice staff . The breakfast was the best so much to eat very big. My kids loved the pool and hot tub. I will stay here again for another weekend get away.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Laura P
There are newer reviews for London Wellington Hotel

Reviewed April 25, 2011

I am a Western student (and a International Student) I stayed in there with my great friends. Before I went there, I had been tired, so I really needed a rest. To conclude, I really had great time with my friend in there. Great foods (The breakfast is Free!!! lol), a comfortable room, a swimming pool and kind staffs. It was so good TO ME. I would like to recommend you SUPER 8.
You can come and see ;)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shulammite
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I spent a pleasant family vacation here. Everything was satisfying! We especially loved free hot breakfast buffet . The food was excellent and the restaurant was clean as well.(Japanese-fusion restaurant situated in hotel and they provided breakfast there.) We had a dinner at the restaurant, and Sushi was so fresh. My kids had other Japanese dishes and loved them as well! ( You don't need to waste your time to find other restaurants. You can just meet the best restaurant without worry.) Also, we loved the huge swimming pool. It was very well maintained. Adults can enjoy whirlpool while watching over your kids. Overall it was a perfect hotel for my family vacation.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ilovemommy
Reviewed April 6, 2011

This hotel was good bang for your buck and very clean. I was traveling alone and I felt very safe in this hotel, I also had my grandchildren visit me a time or two and I found the pool was great fun for them and the staff was very helpful.
My son later stayed here on a extended stay and he said that the service was stellar and he could not get over how helpful the staff and management were. Everyone here went above and beyond to be helpful.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2011

For $89 a night I had very low expectations and they were met.

Dirty rooms, plugged toilets, lamp didn't work, towels that I wouldn't use to wipe down my car, battered furnishings.

Were told that rooms had been recently renovated. Carpet may have been replaced sometime in the last decade but other furniture has been in service since the 60's.

Staff were pleasant. Owners need to spend some $. Practically, they should just throw everything out and start again.

Great wireless internet. Worked well and it was very fast.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Shep32
Reviewed December 11, 2010

We went to check into the hotel and found the hotel was redecorating. Although the hotel were redecorating, it was clean and organized. We were greeted immediately and the agent was friendly and quick to serve us.

We checked into our room and I was amazed of the size of the TV. I had a 40`` LCD tv.t I never been in a hotel with 40`` LCD tv. Great way to enjoy watching a movie with family. The room looked asian, clean and comfortable. I tried one of their newly renovated rooms.

The kids enjoyed the indoor pool and we enjoyed our hot tub. It was very hot, the way we liked it. The complimentary continental breakfast had a variety of selections but I wished they were serving some hot items such as pancakes. My kids like pancakes. I was talking to the front desk and they told me they might be serving some hot items next year.

Our overall experience was great. I especially liked the size of the TV. We plan to go there again soon.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2010

I spent a week in London, Ontario I have been coming to this Hotel for more than 12 years ... It continues to be the best hotel in area... the amenties are great indoor pool and hot tub, exercise room guest laundry ant the best sushi bar and resturant in Ontario.. The staff strive to make your stay a wonderful experience... Parking is large and safe, for the self mover to a semi....

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these London hotels
Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn by Hilton London
Days Inn London
Days Inn London
#23 of 41 in London

Been to London Wellington Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about London Wellington Hotel

Address: 1170 Wellington Rd, London, Ontario N6E 1M3, Canada (Formerly Super 8 London ON)
Location: Canada > Ontario > London > Westminster
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #33 of 41 Hotels in London
Hotel Class:2 star — London Wellington Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your London Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 London Hotel London