“Kid-Friendly Home Away From Home” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Points by Sheraton London

Four Points by Sheraton London
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in London
Brockville, Canada
“Kid-Friendly Home Away From Home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stayed at this hotel as a part of the Day Out With Thomas package. It was our first lengthy roadtrip (6hrs) and hotel stay with our 2yo toddler. My expectation was that the trip would be exhausting. The Four Pts became our home away from home to relax after the insanity of A Day Out With Thomas. From the moment we arrived, reception staff for awesome (Lesley) and there was a Thomas train set in the lobby which occupied our toddler many many times over our stay. The hotel also provided Thomas books..which helped make our drive home go smoothly ;) The best part about the stay was the two_room suite. We were able to put our toddler to sleep in one room and spend time together in the other room. Oh, great pool too! Improvements could have been to have actual glassware (I was dying for a non paper cup coffee or non-plastic drink of water/wine). We would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

They have done a great job of remodeling the hotel from the rooms to the restaurant. The rooms are clean and have an urban feel to them. The bar was still be done but the restaurant was nice and the food was good. A nice place overall

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear djdahlen,

We are so happy that you like our new renovation - we love it too! Thank you for providing us with a review, we hope that you will visit us again soon. Take care.
Pickering, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Our entire baseball team very much enjoyed their stay. Renovated updated and tastefully decorated. Beds were comfortable and we loved the iPhone charger and large pool. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Will definitely recommend to friends.

Stayed July 2014
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Dear Marnie M,

Thank you for your great review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future. Take care.
London, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was very nervous in finding a nice reception hall with good food and a place that I could trust in provinding excellent service to me, my husband and our guests. I was having difficulties in finding a hall that had great food and that was large enough to fit 250 people. As soon as my first meeting went with the coordinator of the wedding reception hall I felt very at ease and had a feeling of trust develop and knew the moment I left that I would pick their reception hall to have our wedding. She was very kind, encouraging and well organized. She knew exactly what I wanted and did everything that she could in her power to accomidate our cultural needs to make our wedding day special.

She made sure everything was done on time, delivered and set up properly to my standards. She even came to the rescue to fix some decor that did not meet my expectations. I felt very at ease and peaceful and knew that everything would be taken care of. The food was amazing and all my guests enjoyed it and so did I! The staff was kind and respectful to our guests and after the wedding was over everyone was still talking about how amazing everything went.

I would highly recommend my friends or anyone to have their wedding reception at Four Points by Sheraton. I was just extremely happy with how everything went and have no regrets or disappointments.

Later on my husband and I went to our hotel room, which was extremly clean and updated and just very comfortable we even ordered an extra night. We had a delicious breakfast in their restaraunt and the staff demostrated excellent service to us.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lubavlad
Guelph, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stayed in this location and I was impressed with the renovations they made in the guest rooms and lobby. It has been a few years ago since my last stay in this hotel. I thought they only renovated the lobby area but was really surprised to see the guest rooms were renovated as well. Contemporary and very clean. The staff are very friendly. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for your great review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope that you will keep us in mind during your next trip - take care.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

I enjoy fine dining. My experiences are not just the food but more importantly the overall dining experience. To me this starts with the staff, as a major contributor.

Upon all of my visits to Vic's Fine Dining, I always receive a friendly and respectful welcome. During my dining experiences all wait staff demonstrate care and courteous attention to making my dining experience the best possible.

Amid, Barb, Ian and Pam and other staff treat me in the best possible way. They check throughout my visits, making sure I am enjoying the food and my overall dining experiance.

It is obvious that Amid and Ian are constantly looking to improve an already great dining experience. Ian takes great pride in quality and variety of the foods he presents with taste, presentation, and freshness important requirements.

Amid is an excellent maitre de, always looking to new ideas such as the "Jazz Night Dinners".

My experiences here have always been five out of five, and for the quality, variety and presentation of food, excellent value.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Paul H
Sylacauga, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was in London, Ontario for a business meeting during the month of May. Our meetings were also held at the Four Points Sheraton. My room was so nice and comfortable. The bed was amazing! I slept wonderfully during my 3 night stay. The hotel staff was so accommodating. The afternoon I checked in, I received a call from the front desk making sure my room met to my satisfaction. I travel a lot and don't encounter that often if ever! The meeting rooms were very nice and the meals we were served during the meetings were very good. The entire facility was very clean and modern. From the outside, the hotel doesn't appear to be as modern, but let me assure you that it was perfect on the interior. I would definitely recommend staying there again. I don't know the layout of the area well, but we did venture into "downtown" London each night for dinner and it was only about a 10-15 minute ride. Not bad at all. The area of the hotel is very safe. After the meeting one afternoon, it was so nice outdoors, I ventured down a couple of blocks to a shopping area with a Pier 1 and Old Navy as well as other shopping options. There is a mass retailer across the street which was convenient for snack and water for my stay. Very comfortable stay. Would stay there again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business