“Wedding Reception”

Four Points by Sheraton London
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was very nervous in finding a nice reception hall with good food and a place that I could trust in provinding excellent service to me, my husband and our guests. I was having difficulties in finding a hall that had great food and that was large enough to fit 250 people. As soon as my first meeting went with the coordinator of the wedding reception hall I felt very at ease and had a feeling of trust develop and knew the moment I left that I would pick their reception hall to have our wedding. She was very kind, encouraging and well organized. She knew exactly what I wanted and did everything that she could in her power to accomidate our cultural needs to make our wedding day special.

She made sure everything was done on time, delivered and set up properly to my standards. She even came to the rescue to fix some decor that did not meet my expectations. I felt very at ease and peaceful and knew that everything would be taken care of. The food was amazing and all my guests enjoyed it and so did I! The staff was kind and respectful to our guests and after the wedding was over everyone was still talking about how amazing everything went.

I would highly recommend my friends or anyone to have their wedding reception at Four Points by Sheraton. I was just extremely happy with how everything went and have no regrets or disappointments.

Later on my husband and I went to our hotel room, which was extremly clean and updated and just very comfortable we even ordered an extra night. We had a delicious breakfast in their restaraunt and the staff demostrated excellent service to us.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lubavlad
There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton London

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stayed in this location and I was impressed with the renovations they made in the guest rooms and lobby. It has been a few years ago since my last stay in this hotel. I thought they only renovated the lobby area but was really surprised to see the guest rooms were renovated as well. Contemporary and very clean. The staff are very friendly. I will definitely stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you for your great review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope that you will keep us in mind during your next trip - take care.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I enjoy fine dining. My experiences are not just the food but more importantly the overall dining experience. To me this starts with the staff, as a major contributor.

Upon all of my visits to Vic's Fine Dining, I always receive a friendly and respectful welcome. During my dining experiences all wait staff demonstrate care and courteous attention to making my dining experience the best possible.

Amid, Barb, Ian and Pam and other staff treat me in the best possible way. They check throughout my visits, making sure I am enjoying the food and my overall dining experiance.

It is obvious that Amid and Ian are constantly looking to improve an already great dining experience. Ian takes great pride in quality and variety of the foods he presents with taste, presentation, and freshness important requirements.

Amid is an excellent maitre de, always looking to new ideas such as the "Jazz Night Dinners".

My experiences here have always been five out of five, and for the quality, variety and presentation of food, excellent value.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was in London, Ontario for a business meeting during the month of May. Our meetings were also held at the Four Points Sheraton. My room was so nice and comfortable. The bed was amazing! I slept wonderfully during my 3 night stay. The hotel staff was so accommodating. The afternoon I checked in, I received a call from the front desk making sure my room met to my satisfaction. I travel a lot and don't encounter that often if ever! The meeting rooms were very nice and the meals we were served during the meetings were very good. The entire facility was very clean and modern. From the outside, the hotel doesn't appear to be as modern, but let me assure you that it was perfect on the interior. I would definitely recommend staying there again. I don't know the layout of the area well, but we did venture into "downtown" London each night for dinner and it was only about a 10-15 minute ride. Not bad at all. The area of the hotel is very safe. After the meeting one afternoon, it was so nice outdoors, I ventured down a couple of blocks to a shopping area with a Pier 1 and Old Navy as well as other shopping options. There is a mass retailer across the street which was convenient for snack and water for my stay. Very comfortable stay. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lvbeach85
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Service at check in was suburb, couldn’t have been any better. As an SPG member we were upgraded to a larger room that had just been renovated. It was bright and beautiful. The only downfall for us was the bed was a little harder than we like - but aside from that there are no complaints at all.

Would highly recommend the Four Points by Sheraton London.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kari l
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Thank you for staying with Four Points by Sheraton London during your recent travels! We thank you for your loyalty and were happy you enjoyed your room upgrade. Hope to see you again very soon! Take care!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Over all the Hotel was nice.. Right a cross from the White Oaks shopping mall.. Rooms are a nice size and very very clean.. Even the bathroom was very clean... Pillows are very comfy as well as the bed...

Room Tip: Room with 2 double beds.. Room was a nice size..the pool was nice.. We had the 2nd floor which was...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at Four Points for a Barbershop Contest! The contest venue (ballroom & meeting rooms) were all clean, well appointed & easily accessible. The bedrooms were lovely: large rooms, many with 'suite' space, gorgeous bathrooms with walk-in showers with seating facilities (!), unbelievably comfy beds, with plush pillows, & posh linens, and, a rare treat - a window that you can open! Our room was directly across from a door & since we saw busloads of soccer players coming in, we were worried about noise. No need. Our room was quiet & dark - you wouldn't have known you were in a big hotel!
The fitness room & swimming pool were large, central, & very nice. We saw a family sitting outside on the grass watching through the large open doorway, while the children swam in the pool. There was also a nice gathering spot at an outdoor gazebo.
The restaurant, Vic's (& the adjoining coffee shop) was excellent. We had wonderful meals there! We have many gluten free gals & every dietary restriction was catered to, graciously & completely. I can't say enough about the food & the service & the prices were very reasonable.
Four Points may seem like it's a bit more costly than some of the other motels in the strip but it's well worth it & I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: Book early & ask for a large room. Our window opened onto the grass 'garden' & that...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends