“Over and above service”

Four Points by Sheraton London
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I am singling out one person in this review that went well beyond his call of duty. I had a blond moment and set my alarm to wake up at the time I was actually supposed to be at the airport. Needless to say, I got down to the lobby in less than 5 mins from waking. My cab was nowhere in sight and the desk clerk who was just coming off shift offtered to get me to the airport to catch my flight. He was successful and I am soooo grateful! Zaid you are a remakrable, caring and giving person and you will go far in life if you continue to serve with kindness and passion like you do.

Room Tip: if you want a quiet room choose the very back of the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Darlene K

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I travel frequently and have stayed at many Four Points, Sheraton's and Westins. I stumbled across this Four Points while attending a family function in London and my father in law brought me to this location for Sunday Brunch. Wow!! One of the best brunches I have ever attended especially for the price and with the room being so full I would think the best in the city? The service was outstanding and the manager was very attentive to everyone's needs. Definitely someone I would want running one of my restaurants. While loitering in the lobby area the Executive Chef approached me and asked if there was anything he could help me with and I told him I was just admiring the place. He told me a bit about it and showed me the interactive screens. You could tell these people really care and proud of where they work. I will be back for the brunch again. If my in laws didn't have so much room I would love to stay and see the newly renovated rooms, that the chef did offer to show me.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Anthony C
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing about your recent stay. Our staff takes pride in building relationships with our loyal guests and we were happy to have the opportunity to connect with you. We hope that you have the opportunity to visit us again (and experience one of our renovated guest rooms!). Take care!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed here for two nights for a hockey tournament. The hotel was very busy with holiday parties and hockey teams but the staff were very good and offered great service. Hockey teams are always a challenge as everyone wants to stay together and everyone tends to be loud and busy! Our rooms were not kept together at all but I didn't expect them to be. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and gave each person a sheet of rules instead of lecturing and taking time away from other guests wishing to check in.
We had a meeting room and catered dinner one night - the food was average and the staff was great. There were many holiday parties that also had buffets and their food was actually out in a public area so anyone walking by had access to it. This seemed odd and bothered the "germaphobe" in me.
Our suite had not been renovated but it was clean and we appreciated having the sitting area in addition to the bedroom. The windows were old but actually opened which was nice.
I had a disastrous meal in the restaurant but others had good luck there. First time in my life I have ever sent food back since they actually served it completely raw inside. The ensuing wait was so ridiculous that I took the food to go and then discovered it still wasn't properly cooked. The wait staff did apologize even though it was completely not their fault.
While I would definitely visit this hotel again, I would avoid the restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SKKF
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Vic's on Wellington is a very pleasant atmosphere. We were served by Ahmad who gave us perfect and excellent service. He is friendly and made us feel very welcome in his restaurant. The food was more than enough for breakfast, cooked just as I ordered and delivered to our table in good timing. Our coffee was refreshed often... It's a great restaurant with great staff. We were told about the lunch buffet offered every Sunday. We will definitely be back. :)

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Giulietta P

Thank you very much for leaving us a review in regards to your recent visit. We are happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable meal at Vic's on Wellington. Our team hopes to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights and really enjoyed it. It's in a great location - close to restaurants and shopping - White Oaks Mall. We ate at the restaurant in the hotel which was delicious - the breakfast buffet was reasonably priced and the food was fantastic!
The room was clean and quiet - no complaints. The beds were very comfy - nice pillows and quilts.
Service was very good and the girls at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.
The only thing I would advise is - depending where your room is situated, it could be a very long walk from the elevator - for seniors or someone with a disability, it is not very handy. When we got off the elevator for the first time after arriving, it was like walking through a very long maze :)

Room Tip: ask for one close to the elevator to avoid the long long walk through the maze of hallways
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay. If your travels bring you to London in the future, we would love to have you again. Take care!

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We were in London for a wedding and needed a hotel in a pinch. I read that the hotel was under renovations and that they were almost completed so I figured we will most likely get a new room. The price was phenomenal so I went for it. I walked into a beautiful lobby and immediately felt good about my decision. They told me my room was in another wing of the hotel towards the back as we pulled round back and entered the building I thought alright this explains why it was so cheap. The hallway was dirty and dingy. I sighed as I put the key card in the door, held my breath and turned the knob.... Absolutely beautiful. I would give this the highest rating if the hallways were finished. Would definitely stay here again. We even talked about remodeling our bathroom after the one in our room.

Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed for $100 last night (a Friday). The hotel is newly renovated, and quite nice. We thought our room was quite large, nicely appointed, and the shower was excellent, in particular. This is one of the best four points I have ever stayed in. Makes the long walk to the room worthwhile!

Room Tip: get a renovated room, for sure!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very happy to hear that you recent stay was so enjoyable!