“Very nice - great service”

Four Points by Sheraton London
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stayed one night on business, but was very satisfied with the experience. The rooms seem to have been recently remodeled, but the real satisfaction came from the excellent customer service. The front desk clerks were efficient, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to assist me in finishing up some loose ends from my business trip. The public areas are spacious and nice as well. Room service breakfast was prompt, hot, and tasty. Overall - very satisfied!!

3  Thank AJK6
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

At Four Points by Sheraton London we take customer service very seriously. It makes us happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Just came back from the Four Points by Sheraton in London, Ontario. First time I have been there. Apparently it has undergone a complete renovation recently and it shows. I had a nice two room suite with a separate living room.I was there for a conference and got to try out the food as well - which was very good. Well located for conducting business in London and only 20-25 minutes from the airport.

4  Thank Rick A
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy that you had the opportunity to experience our renovation.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I chose the Four Points as it was a lot cheaper than the downtown hotels. The hotel is amazing - recently updated - huge lobby. I was pleasantly surprised that room service was very reasonable and cost about the same as eating in the restaurant.
The staff were super friendly and it was nice to be greeted each time I entered the lobby.
The fitness room wasn't huge but adequate.
The pillows tended to be too soft or too hard - although I didn't complain so that's my fault.
It's close to the mall and restaurants - although most of the fancy restaurants are downtown and the nightlife - so take this into consideration. Cab fare is approx. $20 into the downtown core.

3  Thank Elizabeth S
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The trip to this hotel was for a week long conference I was attending. Decided to make it a little bit of a family vacation, so I brought my wife and 4 year old daughter along with me. We decided to go with a tower suite room instead of the regular suites. This room featured 2 double beds, separate living room, 2 sinks as well as a fridge and microwave. As soon as we walked into the hotel we were impressed by the look of the lobby. Check-in was quick and efficient. They offer free wi-fi, but each device needed it's own password which was good for the week. We arrived to our room and were pleased with the room. The decor was a little dated but it felt cozy. That night we even went down to the pool, which is open daily from 8am to 10pm. To our surprise, we were the only ones at the pool. We were pleased that the water was on the warm side. During the entire week at the conference, food was provided to us by the hotel, each day we had something new and it always tasted great. I'm assuming the food was prepped by the kitchen staff, so it's safe to say that the restaurant food would be tasty. They also have Starbucks available in the cafe at the lobby. Cleaning staff was good, place was always tidy. Check-out was quick. Overall, had a good stay. Beds are a little bit on the firm, uncomfortable side.

3  Thank jbell081
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your recent stay. We are happy that you were able to enjoy our amenities, such as free wireless Internet access. Please note that our guest rooms are undergoing renovation and will be completed later this year. Take care!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Check in was fast and efficient, very friendly. Room as on the 3rd floor - one bedroom suite - and was both clean and quiet. There are plenty of "roadhouse" restaurants and fast food places nearby, as well as a shopping mall across the street - easy access to everything.

Overall, great value for the price paid.

2  Thank EW1964
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This hotel was clean and modern. The staff were cheerful and helpful.
It seems popular with families on hockey tournaments in the winter. Free parking. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby.take the stairs if your room is on the second floor.

Room Tip: Free parking. Rooms are large and modern. Great for families.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank barrygibbon
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The place looks like it's going to be motel service, but their staff sure exceeds that. The front desk was friendly and efficient. I needed extra pillows and they showed up quickly though it was about 11 PM. Sound proofing was excellent. When I opened the window I could hear truck noises but not when closed. I got a kick out of the sliding wood doors between the bedroom area and the couch TV room. It would be great for 2 or more people to have some privacy. Maid service was very complete. I didn't find things that should have been done.
I did not try the room service but the food from the restaurant and catering at a meeting were quite acceptable.
I was there for a week and never longed for the comforts of home.

Room Tip: Ask for the suites with the cathedral ceilings. I never had a hotel room that felt so opposite of cl...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank kvofromca
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton London, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay at Four Points London. We take pride in our customer service and dedication to our guests. We hope to see you again soon!