Four Points by Sheraton London
TownePlace Suites
$82
$69
Agoda.com
All reviewsspg pointsspg memberfront deskwhite oaks malllobby areafitness roombaseball tournamentlots of parkingmeeting roombuffet breakfastbusiness tripvery nice hotelstayed for one nightlondon areaindoor poollots of restaurantsking bed
Reviewed June 13, 2011

So I stayed here at the end of May for a union conference. The room was clean n simple, def not modern furniture but not dated furniture either.

I only had 2 issues when I arrived:
- phone line was making a funny fast busy signal during the first 30 seconds
of each call, once connected
- tv would not turn on, called front desk n they came to my room n had it fixed
after 5-10 minutes

Other than that no real issues.

Oh yes their $13 breakfast buffet was really good.

I would most likely stay here again :)

K.

Room Tip: Ask for room on upper floor
1  Thank KenKenIAM
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Great lodging. Lots of secured parking and we all enjoyed the stay! Thanks again to all staff.

Room Tip: Old Car - Ask for room overlooking parking lot
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1936Ford
Reviewed June 6, 2011

A+ to the staff at this hotel. I stay in hotels two or three nights a week.
Best front desk staff anywhere! Terry and the others always friendly and so helpful and welcoming.
Flat screen tvs and nice rooms.
Normally I find room service terrible in most hotels but this place has is about the best anywhere.
I hate paying extra charges for room service which they don't have other than the 15% gratuity which is about right considering the trouble to deliver to a room.
But the quality of the food is excellent compared to most hotels and I have tried breakfast lunch and dinner. Even the servers are tops that bring you the food! Room service is priced just right! Of course it can always be lower right but in this case it is reasonable for what you get. The diner in the main restaurant is priced a little too high...I am a solo traveller and think they should adjust it to $13-20 not the over $20 it is now. I am sure it is justified if the food is as good and breakfast and lunch but I just don't spend that much when traveling solo.
A very well managed hotel! A+

1  Thank courtsidefan
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Our company is located around the corner, and people come to the Four Points lounge often for meetings and drinks after work, for close to 10 years. Service has generally been great - but we've also had the WORST customer service ever at this hotel. We stay hundreds of roomnights/year at various hotels. At this one, the General Manager himself actually told one of our people "We don't need your money, and we don't need your business" when he asked about a "miscellaneous" charge on his bill.
Given that 'a fish rots from the head' we don't plan on being back - and I'd recommend the Hampton Inn around the corner as a better deal.

3  Thank Falcorustico
Reviewed March 8, 2011

I have been to this Four Points by Sheraton for a confrence before and it was an enjoyable experience, great service from the men and women running the banquet rooms they were all very polite and efficient, and the food was fresh and delicious. When I decided to return to London, I was excited to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton for another enjoyable trip although when I called to book a room the lady I spoke with seemed annoyed that I had even called, I felt rushed on the phone,she had a rude tone about her. I'm not sure if she was previously busy but I felt unvalued. I had brushed it off assuming she must of just had a bad day. When I arrived at the hotel, the front desk customer service seemed to have not changed, they were unpleasent and short with me and weren't very helpful when trying to get information. The rooms were clean and the lounge was inviting. I just feel there needs to be some serious attention on the people who first greet you when entering, or calling to address this establishment.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple