“Bad Service”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #28 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed February 1, 2010

I stayed at this hotel a weekend in January with a group. The service was great until my morning check out. The desk attendent was bothered by me checking out...and very rude. My family was getting breakfast and right at 10am she closed the juice and would not let us get any. I then realized by looking at her name tag, to my shock she was the assistant manager!!! There were about 3 other famillied down in the breakfast area looking for juice, while she continued to pack it up without even letting us finish! I understand that breakfast closed at10, but we were almost finished getting our breakfast! I will never go back to this location, she was very rude and needs to work on her people skills. Our team plays in London at least twice a year, and we will not go back.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank TorontSportsmom

Reviewed October 8, 2009

Traveling with my elderly parents, it was a shock to find out this hotel did not have an elevator. Getting all the bags upstairs through the ugly stairwell was no fun after a long day of driving. The breakfast was served in a small and very crowded lobby. They offered only hard boiled eggs, not hot eggs, as in other comfort inns, and we had to carry out plates and drinks to a small breakfast room and wait for a place to sit to become available. Normally, we would have taken the food to our room when we saw no seating was available, but again, there was no elevator. At around $70/night, the room price was very inexpensive, but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed August 12, 2009

Motel is in a good location with some good shopping and restaurants nearby and the room rate was a good value but I would suggest if you prefer non-smoking that you request a room a good distance from the smoking rooms...we were in a non-smoking room that was adjacent to smoking rooms and let me tell ya the hallway was some stinky. I think they need to fire up the carpet cleaner more often. The room itself was fine.

Continental was ok but kind of a small area.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2009

I love this hotel the customer service is always outstanding when i have to stay in london this is where i choose to stay.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2008

We were attending our son's Masters convocation at UWO and booked 2 rooms for ourselves and he and his girlfriend.
As always the rooms were comfortable, clean and ready on time.
The value for $$ here is unbeatable and the staff continue to go out of their way to make your stay pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed May 25, 2008

I've stayed here on numerous occasions and would gladly stay here again. The staff members have always been VERY helpful and courteous. The continental breakfast is a nice bonus. The rooms are clean and comfortable. My only complaint is that the hallway smells like smoke.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 22, 2008

The service was just as outstanding as the Hotel. It was my first experience at this hotel, and I will definately be back. The Continental breakfast was great and the staff was more than accomidating to my needs. I would definatley recomend this hotel to friends and family. Thanks Comfort Inn. See you soon