“comfort inn - london ontario”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #28 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed January 22, 2008

The service was just as outstanding as the Hotel. It was my first experience at this hotel, and I will definately be back. The Continental breakfast was great and the staff was more than accomidating to my needs. I would definatley recomend this hotel to friends and family. Thanks Comfort Inn. See you soon

Reviewed January 17, 2008

I stayed over the Christmas break. We were down visiting my parents. We usually stay at their place, but we had lots of family coming to visit so we decided to stay at a hotel. The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. They went out of their way to make our stay very comfortable. The rooms were very clean and housekeeping staff were pleasent. We had no problems getting extra towels, and we even forgot our deoderant and they supplied travel size ones for free!!

The hotel is surrounded by tons of restaurants (tony romas next door is great!) aswell as shopping.

We are in London as I write this review. We are staying at my parents but my aunt and uncle are at the hotel because of our recommendation.

If you are looking for a place that will feel just like home, visit the Comfort Inn. The beds and pillows are better than the ones i have at home. ( And the breakfast has the best waffles I've ever had!)

Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2008

Stayed here for the weekend with a large group. The stay was excellent, for myself and our entire group.

We make regular trips to London for sporting events and will definitely stay again.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Hence the name Comfort Inn.

Two thumbs up. Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: June 2007
Reviewed January 7, 2008

Great hotel to stay at. Location is in a prime shopping district. Many amenities near by. Hotel is very clean and continental breakfast is top notch.

Service from front desk and management staff is excellent and friendly.

Definitely recommend this hotel and I will absolutely stay again. Room rates are very fair.

Thanks again for a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2007

My wife and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn London while we had some repairs done to our house. The hotel was very clean, you could tell that the cleaning staff do an excellent job. The room we had was also quite clean and very comfortable. All the staff we saw were very friendly and courteous and treated us with a lot of respect. The hotel does not have a pool, but that was okay with us because it was a clean room and a good rate we were looking for and that's what we got.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank tccwk
Reviewed September 8, 2006

This motel is very clean; bathroom was particularly spotless. Decor had been updated; room rate of about $80 US is good these days. Staff was friendly and helpful even late at night. Accomodated requests and had good local information.Quiet in the morning; no departure noises.
Negative: strong smell of smoking in hallway but did not penetrate to our non-smoking room.

• Stayed: September 2006
1  Thank saintmaur
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 24, 2006

I called to book a room for a person who had to visit University Hospital from out of town who has to wear a leg brace and use a walker.I was told they have a special rate of $79.00 for persons who have to visit the hospital. I said that was fine and could I have a room on the first floor..I was told that the cost for the room on the first floor was $ 83.00 so I said we will take the upper floor and do you have an elevator.The answer was no so I said that my cousin can not walk up the stairs so we would have to pay the extra and take a room on the first level due to her disability. It seemed to me that if a hospital rate is advertised that most person would have a disability and need to be on the first floor. I feel that this Comfort Inn was discriminating against a disability and made the person pay extra for a room when she can not even get to the upper room which was of a lesser price. I know the $ 4.00 difference does not seem a lot but it is the principal of this situation and I feel you should look at your policy. Other than that the service was great and the continental breakfast excellent.

• Stayed: April 2006, traveled on business