All reviews great restaurant on site st thomas niagara falls a ground floor room port stanley nice hotel minute drive london area road noise best westerns attached restaurant stayed one night bagels the hotel is conveniently located free breakfast easy access next morning
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

I checked into my room at 3 pm and unpacked and then headed to Port Stanley for the event that brought me to the area. Halfway through my event I saw I’d missed a number of phone calls from the hotel. Concerned, I phoned them back and the woman I spoke to asked me to come to the front desk. I explained that I was not at the hotel and asked what was wrong. She told me there had been a mistake and they were oversold and I had to come to the front desk. I told her again that I was at an event and couldn’t leave. I asked what they intended to do because it sounded like they were saying I had no room to stay in, which was alarming. I left the event early and rushed back. The woman who “helped” me was very rude and told me my room belonged to someone else and they’d given it to me by accident. I told her I’d booked in advance on hotels.com and she told me I had to move rooms right then (it was after 11 at night). If I didn’t want to move that night I had to move first thing in the morning. I asked why first thing in the morning and she said it was so they could clean the room for the guest. Normal check out is 11 am! So I was inconvenienced, had my night ruined and wasn’t even offered the regular amount of courtesy. I packed up my room and moved to the second floor at close to midnight.
I asked for a manager to contact me and, at the time of this review, no one has.
I have used this hotel a number of times over the past two years but I will not be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Kristen D,
Thank you for post. On behalf of our entire team, I sincerely apologize for the mishandling of your reservation. There are so many things we could have done to produce a much better resolution. The circumstances surrounding your reservation has provided us with many teachable moments and we will be working with every member of our team to ensure we do much better in the future. I understand that you spoke with one of our managers, Stephanie on Saturday evening and appropriate compensation was offered for the inconvenience and disruptions caused. Your business is very important to us and we hope that you would consider staying with us again in the future and when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 17, 2018

I like staying here because it's nice and quiet. There's lots of parking and it's close to both the 401 and 402. This is the first time I've run into any issues after staying numerous times... The cleaning staff was not having a good week...

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Dear Eden R,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you found our location convenient for your needs. Please accept our sincere apology for falling short in housekeeping during this visit. I hope that we were able to resolve any issues during your stay. Thank you for staying with us and for your loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We had a wedding in the area and stayed at the Best Western. The rooms were very clean and the service was great. I have found that of all the hotels I've stayed at (not that the number is very high) the beds at the Best Westerns are the most comfortable of any other hotel I've stayed at - more comfortable than my own bed at home.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Dear 890rbrown,
Congratulations on your recent wedding and thank you for staying with us on such an important night. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. On behalf of our entire team we send you our Best Wishes.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

The location of this hotel is great, right off the highway. Quick easy access to downtown London. Price is great, room and common areas are very clean. Staff are professional, polite and quick. Breakfast is really good. The main reason I refer Best Western is the comfortable bed and the coffee in the morning!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Natalie Z, General Manager at Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Debbie H,
Thank you for your review and for sharing your feedback. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay overall and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit the area. Thank you for choosing Best Western.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Perfect spot. Right on the hwy makes super easy access. Very clean and spacious. Love the king size, comfortable bed. Beautiful lobby. Cute restaurant with lovely breakfast. Quick and easy check in.
Quiet and cozy.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear 7tamiss,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. It's always great to hear when guest have such a great experience. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back the next time you are in London. Thank you for being our guest.