“Worst poutine ever.......”

Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Uh. Yeah

I will never eat here again.

Disgusting gravy.
Undercooked fries mixed with over cooked ones.....
Nasty flavoured cheese.

Ew!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Smoke's Poutinerie

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I tried this place with my boyfriend, and the place was disgusting inside. The tables were all dirty, there were flies and fruit flies everywhere. The ketchup dispenser had been leaking on the floor and there was a big mess that looked like it hadn't been cleaned from the previous night.
The food is pretty much overpriced garbage, I'm not even sure what people even like about this place. I'll never go back again.

1  Thank NanVau
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The first time my boyfriend and I went to Smokes we were blown away. It was the first time either of us had tasted vegetarian poutine from a restaurant with that much flavour. We love the thick, tasty mushroom gravy and have friends who are meat eaters who like the vegetarian gravy there more than the meat gravy. However, it is such a hit and miss place we usually end up going to The Works when we're craving poutine to be sure of what we're getting. Every other time we go here the poutine tastes slightly different. Sometimes we go and its as delicious as the first time we went and love it and other times we've just thrown out the poutine because of how disgusting it is. They seem to also have an issue with underserving. Sometimes we'll get poutine with lots of gravy and cheese curds, other time we'll get what seems like literally 2 tablespoons of gravy and 3 cheese curds. I recommend it to vegetarians looking for poutine options, but maybe ask about the quality of that days gravy first.

3  Thank Emily B
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Decent food for after the bar but don't expect to be blown away at any other time of day. The poutine here is similar to the one they serve in Toronto but in both places, the gravy lacks that savoury quality that a place like Prince Albert's has.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

If you have never had Poutine you have never lived! This place has so many variations of the poutine you won't know where to start. I have tried many of them and have never been disappointed, they do great work