“Feel at home”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central London
“Feel at home”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've been here a few times. The owners and staff always make us feel comfortable which I think is actually rare.

The outdoor patio is cute, the indoors feel warm and comfy.

The food is really great and has a home-cooking flavour about it.

The prices are very reasonable and the owners should be proud of this spot that they have carved in the middle of downtown.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank itravel9899

London, Canada
“Favourite Restaurant in London”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I have enjoyed this place on many occasions. The salmon wrapped scallops are fantastic, I love the ravioli with the added shrimp. They usually have phenomenal creme brûlée, as well as a top notch burger. They also offer Southern Tier IPA out of NY State which is one of my favourite beers. All in all usually a top notch meal.

“Two in a Row”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Had the opportunity to dine here twice in the past two weeks - once for lunch, once for dinner. Had the soup of the day (always a safe bet - the chef is outstanding) and a salad; my companion had the prawn arancini followed by the crusted salmon, which he said was cooked perfectly and succulent. All excellent. Later in the week I returned for dinner, this time ordering the salmon wrapped scallops - again, perfectly cooked and piping hot - and the lamb curry, which I've had on previous visits. Not too heavily spiced, but enough to make a statement. My dinner companions were similarly pleased with their choices. Good wine list, reasonably priced. Personable, helpful wait staff. It's easy to see why this place is always busy. My top pick in London for a casual, upbeat dining experience where the food is consistently good. Grand Theatre is right across the street - so a convenient pre-theatre stop.

London, Ontario
“Not going there again”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This was the restaurant I wanted to go the most since I got in London. So I finally went there. First of all, I did not like the way I was approached. I felt like I was being judged. Secondly, the food was average, very different of what I was expecting.

1 Thank GabrielaSLima
St. Catharines, Canada
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Our first time at Church Key was very satisfying, the service was quite good & staff friendly. They have a respectable selection of bottle & draght beers including some imports we've not seen offered in a restaurant before. My huband had the split pea soup & Bison Scotch pie (both were daily specials) & he says they're the best he's ever had! I had the pear/quinoa salad & the salmon, both were very good & the portions such that I have some for lunch today!
I'm glad I read the trip advisor reviews before heading to London, I picked Church Key based on the reviews...we'll certainly eat there again next time we're in the area.