Tripadvisor

Ranked #64 of 1,283 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I chose this restaurant because we wanted to try something new and saw that the prices were very reasonable. We were pleasantly surprised by the warm and quiet atmosphere and the kind staff. The food was tasty and authentic. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed October 22, 2019

Wow! The food here is amazing. We will definitely be returning. It's a cute little bistro, great for lunch or dinner... we had dinner here, we ordered Thai Red Curry, Pad Thai and Mango Salad, ALL were SO SO SO delicious. I'd have to say it is the best Pad Thai we've had in the city, as well the Mango Salad is done right - lots of mango!! I would HIGHLY recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Mollyy1124
Reviewed October 16, 2019

I stopped here for lunch and was very happy with my experience. The owner is very sweet and welcoming. The restaurant is small but modern and very clean. The food is amazing. It's obviously very fresh and made to order. The portions are huge (I had lunch for me and dinner for myself and my husband - and he's a big eater) and great value for the money. I spent under $15 to get red curry and fresh rolls. It easily made three meals. The curry was a little spicy but very flavorful and served hot. I will be returning, often!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Co-owner Don is an excellent chef who specializes in authentic Indonesian cuisine. We are regulars and we love the fact that you get consistently high qualify food and service, usually from Don's partner Nora/

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Although we made reservations we were spoiled to be the only customers on a Monday. This is the day set aside as Indonesian food for a prix fixe and menu of 20$ not including drinks. The menu changes monthly.
I am from Irian Jaya which used to be called New Guinea. We had a nice conversation about Java where my family lived as did Don the chef and owner.
The meal was ajam (chicken) balado with rice and delicious green beans. I requested some heat in the form of sambal, a very common Indonesian condiment to accompany meals. It was exciting to know he whipped some up freshly and expertly.
Krupuk or prawn crackers are part of the meal. The dragonfly is is cosy little place worth a visit for something special. If you're a couple get the window seat.

Date of visit: February 2018