“A reasonably priced motel to stay for the night or a week.”
Review of Parkway Motel

Parkway Motel
Parkway Motel
Ranked #33 of 41 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed at this motel for a week/ 5 nights and really liked my room.
The price was right. Around $250 for five nights, the room was clean and air conditioned, the wifi and cable tv worked great.
I slept well during my week stay.
The Parkway Motel is located on Dundas St. East London surrounded by shopping,restaurants,beer store,etc. and it is a short city bus ride to downtown London and other city attractions.
I highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Try to find a room that is far from incoming traffic that is coming or going into motel or on a main...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed here with my daughter in 2012.The toilet backed up and they would not give us our money back,terrible place and too expensive.Go to Airport Hotel Very good prices,clean and awesome staff!Great location too,across street from Argyll plaza next to 24hour Wendys'.I am very picky and I enjoyed my stay at "AIRPORT HOTEL".

Room Tip: Choose Airport Hotel.Just a few blocks away.WEEKLY RATES FOR TWO PEOPLE $232.00 monthly $700 and $80...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank audrey M
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I went in earlier to see if I could work out a deal because it was three in the morning. The wife said to me I would have to pay a full rate and then pay again at eleven am. I was going to cost me 140 for a day plus 24 dollar deposit. I had explained to the wife that I had no I.D and she said that fine I would be back at eleven so I don't have to pay so much I called back around ten to see if it was still ok her husband pick up and started yelling at me that is your problem if you don't have I. D we will not rent to you if you don't have I.D and started swearing on the phone lol and said it was my fault he's wife told me it was ok without I.D. Save your money and time and spend your money else where please and thank you.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Christinaluv
Reviewed July 20, 2012

The Hotel is well located and very close to London downtow by car. We were traveling with a family group and rented 3 rooms. Two rooms were fine and one room was below the expectation. Fridge and TV were not working. For the same price you can find somethin a little better.

Room Tip: Ask for renovated rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MGDias
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Its Nice, quiet and clean place to stay. everything is very nearby at a walking distance.. its very inexpensive and nice property to stay,,thanks

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Krunal S
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Hotel is all about location and friendly staff! Great shopping, good food places, quiet. All within walking distance so you can drink too!! Rooms to be desired but bring youthful "get a room" memories.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Debbie155019
Reviewed January 22, 2012

This is a quiet, clean and inexpensive accomodation. Courteous, pleasant staff. Located close to highway access, downtown and airport. *Decent. One block from a Tim Hortons, mom & pop diners and shopping center. On a primary bus route to UWO.

Room Tip: Has shower in room instead of bath, didn't ask if there are rooms with tubs available.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo