See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2018

This was our first time stay at Lighthouse Inn. Staff was friendly and very good customer service. Fresh bedding and linen, enough toiletries in washroom. Will stay again during our next visit to London

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

The Motel is nicely updated. The room was clean and nicely organized . The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The parking was ample for our weekend stay.The front desk very helpful and made us very welcome. Location was convenient and easy to find..Would stay here again

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Me and my family went to london as a part of business trip. We stayed at this motel for 2 nights. Guy at front desk was very helpful and committed to his work. I've enjoyed my stay in this motel . Rooms are spacious, clean with modern furniture. The bathroom was clean and towels were very soft. Wi-Fi is fast enough.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Andyfrance23
Reviewed September 21, 2016

In my 30 years of traveling, this is the worst motel I have experienced. Carpets were stained, dusty & dirty; damaged walls; air conditioner full of dust and mold; Window crank to open the windows was stripped so had to push the window open manually; window frame broken - proving opportunity for entry/vandalism;; garbage containers outside of door full of beer cans and cigarette butts - never emptied; facets in bathroom leaking so badly - could not take a shower. Guy in office was surprised this took place. I really felt like I was going to catch a disease staying here - and in fact I did get sick after I arrived home.
Linens did not even feel clean - Smoke smell evident throughout building.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank gemurray2
Reviewed September 15, 2016

Let's get right to it shall we: no phone, no alarm clock, no wake-up call (guy at desk didn't know what it was), black and green mold in the microwave (like WW3 in there), black mold in the fridge, carpet that makes your feet itch, and a whopping (get this) $90 price-tag for this hell-hole of a room. You better wear a spacesuit before you enter the room, because there are mold-born creatures lurking everywhere, and the air quality is worse than the vacuum of space. If you're dead tired, sleeping in your car is a better option than this motel.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo