After a weeks work, My husband and I were looking forward to a relaxing sleep in london. Wile looking for Guest House on the Mount, the directions they give you on there website lead you to an intersection? We had gotten lost for half an hour till we finally called and the receptionist. She was a young girl with no real education on the actual directions herself, she simply said look for the black and white sign???. We finally made it and it looked as if we stumbled onto a lot of medical offices and industrial wear housing? Once directed to the entrance we climbed to flights of stairs, we were given our room key to which the room was so small and the colors dull, not only was the TV as big as my Tablet there was also no SHOWER!!!!. on top of that the washroom was covered in pubic hair and the toilet had some sort of mucus color too it. We now explained to the receptionist in pure exhaustion. She transfered our room, we were so tired we just checked our bed and crashed! We wake up at 11:10 to someone walking in our room!!!! my husband had to jump out of bed and slam the door!. We were never told our checkout time! Now we are more than angry rushing to get our things and get the hell out ,we go to use the washroom and there is hair and paint and old tape stuck under the lid!!!! We left immediately and confronted the NEW receptionist and she was very rude and awaiting confrontation! I explained and all she said was I'm sorry! NEVER EVER STAY HERE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest House on The Mount is a boutique hostel; offering clean, simple and economical accommodations. Our unique location beside the Thames River overlooks the Forest City and is highlighted with wonderful green spaces. We offer many common areas to make your stay feel like a home away from home. There are fully equipped self-serve kitchens for your cooking needs, a lounge with comfy furniture and a bigger TV, as well as laundry onsite and free cable and internet. Located close to the popular Masonville Place and a quick drive downtown, you'll have no problems finding entertainment, new cuisine or enjoying a day of shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Guest House on the Mount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest House On The Mount Hotel London
- Guest House On The Mount London, Ontario