This place is a run down boarding house and has the standards of the fifties.
It is definitely not recommended if you are looking for privacy and want to relax in a clean and comfortable room.
The rooms are spartan and small. No table, no chair, no radio, no clock, no shelf space.
The Queen beds are small and worn out.
The sound proof is very poor. You will hear your neighbours business. The heating, ventilation, air conditioning can not be regulated and is loud.
To get a reasonable rate you have to use the public bathrooms that are simple and not always clean.
The kitchen is substandard equipped and there is a lack of food.
To sum this up this a very spartan place to stay if you do not mind to share your life in public and are looking for the standards of a "Guest House".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest House on The Mount is a boutique hostel; offering clean, simple and economical accommodations. Our unique location beside the Thames River overlooks the Forest City and is highlighted with wonderful green spaces. We offer many common areas to make your stay feel like a home away from home. There are fully equipped self-serve kitchens for your cooking needs, a lounge with comfy furniture and a bigger TV, as well as laundry onsite and free cable and internet. Located close to the popular Masonville Place and a quick drive downtown, you'll have no problems finding entertainment, new cuisine or enjoying a day of shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Guest House on the Mount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guest House On The Mount Hotel London
- Guest House On The Mount London, Ontario