“Shoddy customer service”

Ranked #36 of 41 Hotels in London
Delhi, Canada
“Shoddy customer service”
Reviewed October 2, 2010

So I called to book a reservation with this hotel but first I had a few questions-as there is 4 of attending. I asked how many beds per room, the price and then I asked to book the room-as in make a reservation. The woman said I was asking irrelevant questions and then hung up on me. I called back and asked to speak with the manager, she refused and then I asked for her name, again, she refused, then hung up on me an additional time. So my friend called back and gets a male answering the phone. She explains what occured and the guy (must be a husband and wife team) says then can refuse to give information. When she explained that the questions were specific to the room and making a reservation, he said they weren't. In the end the conversation deteriorated as he couldn't be reasoned with-my friend called them &*(holes because of the incredibly poor service. I recommend avoiding this place because if this is how they behave over the phone, can you imagine how they run the place!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank Coop70

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Smiths Falls
Reviewed April 21, 2010

All I can say is wow, what a friendly place! The rates were low too and fit in my budget! Because I was a lone female traveller, they put me in the room right next to the office, which was very appreciated as it made me feel really safe. I had booked in for two nights as the course I was taking in London was supposed to be two evenings long. We finished in one so I did not need the second night lodging. They refunded the second night with no problem! The rooms are clean and neat and I had a microwave/ fridge in my room for the food I had brought with me. I will definitely stay here again and I recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank kebra
luv2travel
Reviewed July 15, 2009

My first time staying at this motel was to visit my hubby in Parkwood hospital which is so close to this motel I could walk there.
I made the reservation a week before my arrival. When checking in I was told since I was travelling alone I was put in a room close to the office. Talk about a caring attitude. Wonderful.
I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a clean,quiet,comfortable and affordable place to stay.
The staff and owners are very accomadating. So much so that my girlfriend from Brantford was coming to visit John in Parkwood. When I asked them to bill me for the extra person so Flo would not have to travel back home I was told there would be no charge.
You do not get this kind of service from one of the Big chain hotels. As a matter of fact the night of Johns' emergency surgery I called one of the competitors for their "compassionate hospital rate" and was told it was $99.00 for the 5 hours I would be in the room.
I will be using Super 7 Motel for all future stays in London.
Give these folks a try.