“Love the cheesecake !!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Central London
Reviewed September 3, 2012

we love to go to Williams for coffee & dessert !! MMMMmmm .. although .. it i good anytime of the day !!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I come here to study because the place is very quite and nice. The food and drinks are good. Try the caramel latte.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We've been to William's Coffee Pub many times in the past. The last two times however were not pleasant. For two times in a row now, we'd go in, pay for our order @ the cashier, take our table/order marker and find a seat. After waiting for about 20 mins without receiving our order, I would go to complain only to find out that they "couldn't find where we were sitting"! The first time this happened, the staff apologized, and provided us a full refund along with our order. The second time it happened, I wasn't too pleased and asked for my money back, then left.

The place is clean, and usually quite busy. I'm assuming the mix-ups were due to the sheer number of people they were serving. Nonetheless, I think not serve an order that was already paid is non-excusable. It's now two strikes against them.

1  Thank kmsultan
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I love the waffles!!!!! outside of that the food is good, it is cafe style so order and pay first, then wait. can be slow at times, slightly over priced but good.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Excellent coffee here, including the lattes and cappuccinos. Sandwiches are pretty good; but if the Belgian waffle is on the menu, you really have to try it.