“this location no longer exists”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's Neighbourhood Grill & Bar
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Gone but not forgotten. This reestaurant has been closed for some time, I always enjoyed it and I loved the location in the mall.

1  Thank Arnold A

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I went once for a work meeting, and the service sucked, the food was poorly prepared. They have since closed their London ON location, thankfully. It was an eyesore.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

i came in alone for lunch and was told to take a seat by a female server who was walking by. I waited 45 minutes and NO ONE came to take my order. Not a drink, silverware, nothing. I asked one of the servers that were chatting by the bar to talk to the manager and she pointed to a corner booth were 2 guys were talking. I asked if one of them was the manager and the younger man said he was. I told him I had been waiting for 45 minutes and non one had waited on me and that I was leaving and never coming back or ever going to another Applebee's. And I haven't been to one since.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Although the food was good it wouldn't be at the top of my list for going back .. to many other great place around !!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I am mourning because my favourite restaurant has temporarily closed. They are apparently reopening in the Fall in 2 new locations.
Their steak is by far the best I have ever had. Their service is excellent, prices are fair.
The little chocolate brownie is a perfect touch to a perfect meal.

2  Thank RuthBruceEdwards