“the best pizza in the world...BUT”
Review of Frank & Gus' Pizza

Frank & Gus' Pizza
Ranked #136 of 1,116 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed February 14, 2011

$27 for a medium 3 item pizza delivered....THATS INSANE!...come on people....give your heads a shake...when the oldman...frank run the joint....the pizza was the same price as everyone elses....not the 2 for one junk that most places have...but the same as a single as evreyone else...the son has recognised the difference in theres to others and has capitalized on there great pizza but what hes left out of his mind is how he could be the best pizza chain in the world if he woke up and realized...the millions he could make if he would lose the excuse he uses to justify his prices....i grew up in that nieghbour hood.......everyone i know wont buy from him beaqcuse of the redicuolus price hes attached to the best pizza in the world...i commend him for keeping his Dads tradition in fine pizza but ...i will only buy a pizza from Frank and Gus when the taxman gives me a break once a year...im not a cheap skate...but that price is.......INSANE...not worth it.

2  Thank steverednova

Reviewed January 1, 2011

Best pizza in town by far. Delivery is super slow so we always pick up and it's ready in 20 minutes. Expensive but totally worth it for fresh and delicious toppings. Highly recommend.

3  Thank Sonnythepug
Reviewed November 19, 2010

I enjoyed chatting with the owner as he made a delicious pizza for us. Definitely will go back.

2  Thank Diane154995
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Norman Wells, Canada
Reviewed July 7, 2009

ordered pizza's from there one night 2 hrs later we called and asked where our pizzas where and they said they hadnt started making them yet...and we never will ever go back

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 4, 2008

I just can't believe this, after over 40 years of making pizza in London, it's still as great as ever. I just had a pizza the other night, a Classic Sicilian Deluxe, and the memories it brought back were exhilerating. An exquisitly well dressed pizza, just loaded with toppings and smothered in the finest cheeses I've ever tasted, wonderfully cooked and never underdone. I didn't even order extra cheese, and there was at least 3 times more cheese than any other I've ever had. With all those toppings and cheese it was like getting 2 pizzas on one crust. The toppings seemed like there were picked fresh out of the garden....sooooooo tasty.
I went in to pick it up and sure enough, the ol' place looked very similar to when I was last in there, for an older establisment, it's a very comfortable and clean pizza joint. It's the only pizza I eat now, keep up the great work boys...

A big THANKYOU to Franks Pizza from DeRok and the rest of I L3V3L