“Great food, good and bad service”

Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill
Ranked #465 of 1,100 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill offers a casual, relaxed family friendly restaurant and bar experience and a menu with something for everyone. Good Food... Good Fun... Bad Temper!
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I go here 3 times a week and the drinks and food are awesome. They just got a new drink menu with sangria, and that a must try!! There is a waitress Racelle who is very unprofessional and makes me want to go somewhere else. She drinks and smokes with customers while I'm waiting for my drinks. Really!?! Your kidding. So I ask a new server if he could serve us and he did very fast. This girl poured my sangria for me (I'm not 3) and spilt on the floor, didn't clean it up and another waitress slipped on it. She takes forever to being my bill, and messed up my order a few times. What kind of people do you hire!?!?

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Staff were friendly and helpful. Service was good but it was a Monday night and not too busy. Food was tasty and they had a good selection of beer for a franchise business. One of our group was in a wheelchair and the staff were very co-operative in ensuring his comfort.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Been to several locations within London and all of them serves the same quality of food. We pretty much go to Downtown location most of the time and as much as the quality of food is great, they need to hire more staff to accommodate their busy location (esp after 9pm when appetizers are half the price). My favorite is their steak on dinner menu,cheaper than some steakhouse places but close enough with taste and amount. Their appetizers aren't that bad either, you must try their chicken quesedia and mozerella sticks. Drinks wise, we kinda stick to drafts or pitcher of beer.. Tried their cocktail drink once (pina colada) and didn't really liked it but probably just didnt prefer the mixture cause its too strong and kinda short with the coconut cream. But other than that,we always enjoy the food and ambiance of this place.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Gave up on the line-ups for ribs at "Rib-fest" in Victoria park ! Badly needed to eat and rest after a day of sightseeing - got our food and drinks very expeditiously : 4 of us shared a side of ribs with chips . The ribs were fall of the bone tender and had a nice taste - not too slathered or sweet . The fries were hands down the best any of us had ever had : super, super fresh -seemed as though they were just sliced and cooked. No grease, no mushiness. The server was eager to please and was helpful with advice on sights to see in town. The décor is that of your standard "chain" type restaurant............

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Visited Crabby Joe's on a Friday evening at 9 pm with friends. It was busy and they only had 2 servers for the whole restaurant. It took forever to get our drinks and then an hour to get food. Our waitress was run off her feet and tried her best. Definitely a management issue here, as this was the second time it happened to us. Two strikes...you're out.