“Vegan/Vegetarian Delight”

Plant Matter Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Plant Matter Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,150 Restaurants in London
Description: At Plant Matter Kitchen good meals is what we are all about. Meals that are delicious. Meals that are memorable. Meals that make you feel good. Meals that also happen to be organic, local, and vegan. Adopting a whole food, plant-based focus, Plant Matter Kitchen creates vegan fusion meals blending global flavours with a local conscience.
Reviewed March 4, 2018

This is a great restaurant in Wortley Village. It's busy so make a reservation or expect to wait. The service and ambiance is casual so soak it in. The food is delicious. Even if a meat lover you will be surprised and enjoy your meal.

1  Thank deltlover

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to PMK three times now and have been blown away every time. The local, vegan, and organic food is amazing and will leave any meat eater satisfied. The home kitchen atmosphere allows you to feel comfortable while eating amazing food! I can’t wait to try one of their other locations since the Plant Matter brand is one that I love and would recommend to anyone wanting delicious food.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

This place far exceeded what I was expecting. Service was prompt and efficient and his recommendations were all tasty. The menu itself is well constructed with with flavours you wouldn't have expected. Service, choices and quality was more inline with a Toronto restaurant. Highly recommend! Also make a reservation as this place fills quickly and keeps turning. Excellent work PMK!!

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Firstly I’m not a vegan, nor am I vegetarian but I wished to see what all the hype was about as I have only heard great things about this restaurant.

Arrived for dinner with my fiancée on a busy Friday night after Christmas. Reservations highly recommended! We we’re not disappointed and left very impressed with everything:-). Server was excellent, very attentive and has a habit of placing things like napkins, water refills etc as we were about to ask!! Mindreader!! Food was exceptional with a well thought out menu.

Great flavours, options and it’s remarkable that they have managed to do this without any dairy. They also only buy local and organic. The whole experience cost us $62 (two mains, starter and drinks) which is remarkable considering the effort involved and the organic model.

Well done Plant matter for leading the way. We will be back very soon to try your brunch selection as we hear you have just won best brunch.

Make a reservation folks and try this little gem for yourself.

1  Thank Embassy1984
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

I am not a vegan and absolutely loved everything I had! The chef ordered for us and nailed it! The chef and staff were all very knowledgeable, informative, and friendly. In no way did I feel judged to not be a vegan nor did I feel anyone was pushing their ideas onto me. I enjoyed the entire experience and the food was incredible! You could tell how fresh everything was! I would definitely return!