“BAD FIRST EXPERIENCE”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Waterfront Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Waterfront Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Canadian, Bar, Seafood, European, Pub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Leamington, Canada
“BAD FIRST EXPERIENCE”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We only came here once and should try it again to be fair. On that first visit the service was very slow, the noise level very high and the then owner had several of his small children running and yelling around the tables. The food was bland for the price.

Windsor, Canada
“Enjoyable Waterfront Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

The atmosphere in the restaurant and the view of Lake Erie were romantic. The food - a steak for my husband and a pork shishkabob for me - were just average. I can not say that it was the best dining experience in my life, but it wasn't that bad either. It was delicious, but below of what you can expect for this price.

Ontario, Canada
“slow service and so-so food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

visited on a Friday evening... service was terribly slow and the food was bland and luke warm at best. Would normally have sent it back, but honesltly did not want to wait again. They had a one many band playing...same melody, same speed same sound on every song...
We have come here before, and this was one of our worst visits. They need to get more servers and get food out to you when ready so it is hot.
Perhaps they should listen to who they hire before letting them play songs on the outside patio.

• Visited August 2013
Ontario
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waterfront Atmosphere is about it!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped in on way home as it was waterfront and has an outdoor patio. That was the only highlight of the stop. Ordered the suggested Pork Pita and the pork was cold as well our brushetta was served on a deli bun??? Service was lacking terrible, and our waitress only came to our table 3 times in an hour and half experience there.

London, Canada
“Worst dining experience ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went for lunch today and it was appallingly from the meal to the service. I was with my girlfriend and another couple two meals and were 2.5 stars out of 5 the pereogies and fish and chips, sadly these were the 2 best meals. My friend had the recommended pork pita which was tough and cold. I had the open faced hot beef the beef lunch meat style deli meat that had the rainbow colored tint time it that comes from being old. Sadly I didn't notice this until after I ate the cheese covered portion. My side dish was the upgraded Monterey fries it said it was cheese and house sauce and sour cream added to your fries it came on potatoes wedges that were mushy and disgusting. Oh and the salad was something sort of garden salad topped with a rancid coleslaw.When the server returned I told her of my displeasure and she shrugged and said well they are fries and you should have said something earlier, well I would have if we saw her once before she dropped this nightmare off. I found it in bad taste she didn't reduce any of the bill and for maybe the 3rd time in my life I didn't tip. It is apparent that the credo this restaurant lives by is "its not old till its sold"

1 Thank becks23ex