“Best pizza ever”

Add it.
Ginos Cafe & Trattoria
“Best pizza ever”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Go and meet Gino.... Very nice people and he his making the best pizza EVER.
Lasagna is excellent... well everything we had there was just perfect. For business lunch or dinner, Gino's Cafe is just perfect !

Leamington, Canada
“NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We had an ordinary lunch, from an ordinary menu with ordinary service. Did I mention it was ordinary?

Cincinnati, Ohio
“OK”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Ordered the Veal Scallopini. It was supposed to have mushrooms in a wine sauce. It had a mushroom and I didn't see any wine sauce. It did taste OK. Surprisingly it came with broccoli, sweet potato fries and a salad. Did get a side of cold garlic bread.

I was the only one in the restaurant and received the wrong dressing on the salad instead of on the side. I asked for a side of spaghetti with tomato sauce and was charged $9 - outrageous considering the pasta meals were only a few dollars more and my Veal dinner was $20.

All drinks were canned. Couldn't get a refill after asking twice. Found out they had recently closed their cafe and expanded their restaurant. That was a good idea since the restaurant was drab looking and small.

Their specialty is pizza in a wood oven, lamb, chicken parmigiana and many types of pasta. Nice alternative in Leamington.

I'll probably try the lamb next visit.

Visited April 2012
Waterloo, Canada
“Tasty meal”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We'd been in Italy recently so were craving some good Italian food. My wife's pizza was really nice -- done in the wood oven. I'd certainly recommend that. My pasta (cannelloni) was very tasty, although only 2 on the plate. It was filling in the end. Tried the gelato but would not recommend it -- it seemed more like ice crystals. Certainly not the amazing gelato we had in Italy. Overall it was a good meal.

• Visited July 2011